What's the end game of being a cishet guy who dresses up for other guys to cum to?

what's the end game of being a cishet guy who dresses up for other guys to cum to?

Attached: 1655701326475.jpg (1080x1198, 285.63K)

making money

and the end game for being a simp who posts threads like this all day?

You just KNOW meowriza tops him every day

I don't, my threads are usually much worse but this was in the hunter thread on hr and the thought came to me

>what's the end game of being a cishet guy who dresses up for other guys to cum to?
Attention and money.

maybe I'm just too masculine and have to much self respect but I personally would not help other guys cum for a little money

>cishet guy

It's not "a little". Isn't he really popular? I wouldn't mind getting an upper-middle class income for playing dress up for a few hours a day.

grooming children

Attached: 1640232135870.jpg (1786x3200, 497.59K)

I do think it's fucked up if his audience really is mostly kids, and he's admitted to that so...

Attached: 1655960688816.png (1724x1220, 1.82M)

she wishes

groomers gonna groom

GROOOOOOOM

Watching minecraft youtubers will be way more brain rotting than seeing a dude wearing a dress as a bit. Crossdressing has been a part of comedy for millennia.

she's talked about it multiple times. he's sucked her off quite a lot but her dick dont get hard. she tried to fuck into his asshole but she was just flopping. i dont think its a meme since she's told this story the same multiple times

she's also said she wished they could be together, but she knows it won't happen and doesn't want to ruin their friendship

he's a faggot and a pussy. he hangs out with that other ugly faggot boy and sits in his lap. Don't call him a fucking CISHET. maybe a SIS SHIT.

They're in actual fact massive faggots
Streamers are new Hollywood, new new Broadway, new new new monasteries

>They're in actual fact massive faggots
this. especially Finn. I've never seen a gay man in as much denial as him.

Remember when people pretended to be shocked that Shane Dawson was gay after a fucking century of the most obnoxious flamboyant CONSTANT exaggerated fag voice? No one is that dedicated to the bit unless they are dedicated to the point of taking it up the ass and getting attention for it.
And then they pretended to be shocked he was an animal fucker, too.
Do urban zoomers genuinely have no exposure to English spoken in a non faux valleygirl drawl?

Ludwig.
His yass queen feminist on the warpath bullshit is Pokimane-tier.
One day he'll be caught eating literal shit out of Hasan's ass, mark my words.