What is female mannerism and how do I learn it?

Attached: confused.png (300x200, 96.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/o1XJJDb.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Emulate flamboyant gay men.

No, that's so cringe it's almost embarrassing. No woman behaves that way aside for some shitty movie

Imitate anime girls

Attached: 1624110822159.gif (500x281, 1.99M)

this, unironically

LMAO

but they are cringe and no woman act that way...

Yeah, they do, and it helps with passing in the long term.

Are you sure? It may be a regional thing though, women, at least of my age (20), don't act like the stereotypical gay guy

either that or we are thinking of two different things

Yeah, I'm sure. I don't think you've observed what female mannerisms are if you don't know this. Unless all you're around are dudebro "women".

You have to start spending time with woman, you should start talking to a bunch too. Preferable voice chat/phone. But in the mean time while your learning from those experiences, unleash your inner fag.
It's a good transitional stage, and not flamboyant fag, but sensitive fag.

Unironically this. Anime women are peak autist femme.

Attached: 1655746847205.gif (498x432, 2.71M)

yeah this must be it since I seriously don't get it. Ehm... are youtube videos good enough? At this point I think all the women I have interacted with are dude bros

>What is female mannerism
A misogynist meme invented by TERFs to shit on you.

you either got it or u dont. simple as. i dont see a point in forcing it if it doesnt come naturally

you either are femboy or u arent. simple as. i dont see a point in forcing it if it doesnt come naturally

I want to pass though and people said it's important

Feminine cis women dont go "yaaas kween" but they do little gestures with their hands (e.g. instinctively reaching for the face when laughing), smile more and speak more clearly with more pitch variation, sometimes cross their legs, walk with a hip sway, etc. Think happy and excitable, but also attentive, yielding and slightly nervous. Vs a masculine sort of relaxed and stoic.

There is a cheatsheet here i.imgur.com/o1XJJDb.png

Idk about videos but f1nn actually has some pretty fem mannerisms when larping as rose, e.g. small (but not exaggerated) movement of the hands and sheepish brief smiles

>Feminine cis women dont go "yaaas kween" but they do little gestures with their hands (e.g. instinctively reaching for the face when laughing), smile more and speak more clearly with more pitch variation, sometimes cross their legs, walk with a hip sway, etc. Think happy and excitable, but also attentive, yielding and slightly nervous. Vs a masculine sort of relaxed and stoic.
aside for the hip sway I do all of that already. Maybe this is why I didn't notice anything

lolwut

When you walk around as a man you have a certain "presence", woman as well. Sometimes its really subtle, other's completely apparent.
But dont feel uptight about your movement, dont feel bad for reacting to this or that, as a fag/woman you dont have to suppress yourself.
It's ok to gesticulate like a woman/fag... talk with your hands as well. Standing up straight and being more than an observer to the world around you, you can be expressively reactive and being cheerful with excitement your expression of your feelings will never come off wrong.