I made a heavy choice the other day, to hold off any transition until I raise a child to adulthood with my fiancee

I made a heavy choice the other day, to hold off any transition until I raise a child to adulthood with my fiancee.

It's a big deal, as this will mean I'll have to push through gender dysphoria for at least near two decades. But I think it'll be worth it in the end. Because my fiancee always wanted a family.

And I want more than anything to give my soul mate that.

Attached: 71e09ffa614f54a5f32e443f00f0ef9f-2233428231.jpg (736x552, 79.67K)

Hope this is larp user

Good luck.

Attached: John 50.png (1009x236, 49.67K)

Fortunately I'll have at least a little easier time than that person. My fiancee knows I'm trans and is rather supportive. Less repression on my part.

The one I would be hiding this from would be our child, as he or she will not know until they are 18.

your "soul mate" will feel betrayed and hate you after you crack
and you will crack

ya finna kys lmao

These freaks really impregnate women and still think they’re women on the inside

You're going to be a shit parent if you don't have your mental health in order

Attached: 7nb2mrrqph271.jpg (833x971, 93.08K)

There won't even be any point trying after 2 decades, and you'll probably tramatise your kid more by trooning when they're an adult anyway

I never hid this from my soul mate. So there is no reason to feel betrayal as there was never a lie.

Nothing wrong with a late transition.

I have to doubt there'd be trauma from the kid knowing. Probably some whiplash and trouble adjusting. But by 18 or older the kid should be mature enough to not have an irrational response.

Wait till you finally try to do something about it.
Also, your child will hate you.

You sound like a completely sour hon to be quite frank. You can stop projecting onto people and improve your own life.

More like mature enough to have been poisioned by the world and to find you disgusting, rather than have it normalised from a young age. Helped of course by the fact that starting 20 years earlier will give far better results

Or I'm telling you how people think and how I've seen it play out for others.
What the hell do you think is going to happen when your child finds out you're trans?

Well that will depend on the child. But I hope we'll raise him or her to not resort to needless hate.

If you are AMAB, good, just kill yourself at the end instead of transitioning.
If you are AFAB, pregnancy rots the brain and massively reduces brain size. GTFO and run. Your “soulmate” probably doesn’t see you as human anyway. Don’t repress.

Oh, it won't be needless. There'll be distinct reasonings behind this.
Troon out now and adopt. You'll save yourself a lot of grief.

I did consider that. But the problem I can't look past, is transition will distract with the child care.

Especially if something goes wrong, physically speaking. Not to speak of the confusion that'd come with growing up with a transitioning parent.

Therefore raising the child first would be the responsible decision.

I'm sure the child would understand if put that way.

john50

>him or her
you are giving your kid tranny genes, if it comes out afab it'll be a they/she and if it comes out amab it'll be kill itself when you transition before it

This is bugman reasoning if ever I've heard it. No, your child won't understand. Your child will (likely) be confused and hurt, and maybe outright hate you.

...I assumed that it'd sound more woke if I referred to the child as they. Because you know with all the dumbasses trying to push theybies. And it also seemed better than calling the kid an it.

Are you AMAB or AFAB?

I mean if you start when they're born you can be pretty far in when they start forming lasting memories at like 4 or 5. They're way more likely to understand then than if you were to be their dad for 20 years and suddenly decide to transition at like 50 when it's already over.
I don't see how it would distract from care either.

Actually yeah this is kinda important I just assumed AMAB

I do not feel like sharing that part. But it can be your guess.

>misses the actual meaningful point over a libshit talking point

>"it's a secret tehee"
>used fiancee in the OP, not fiance
yeah sure it's a big mystery to everyone alice