See? Cis women are just like us!

See? Cis women are just like us!

Attached: 1634877619213.png (516x809, 463.6K)

She's quite the slampiggy
I'd much rather bang her publicly though

Attached: 1651309805716.jpg (324x499, 25.3K)

she's only talking about chad tho

wow she really IS just like us!

nuh uh no no no

Wouldn't even bang her privately.

This
The vast majority of single young men would wife her but they are invisible to her

classic moid projection
moids only go after stacies, you don't even see unattractive women

this

>moids only go after stacies, you don't even see unattractive women
I'd bang at least 90% of the girls I see

Can't relate t. trancel

Do you ever wonder why women only go for "chad"? When you interact with men from the other side of things it's really weird, there's plenty of men who want to use you to cum but little else, guys are insanely desperate just to get a chance to cum and they don't really see individual women, just that chance. In that kind of situation why wouldn't you start being a bit choosy, why wouldn't you want someone who's very attractive, who is capable of talking to women, who can make you feel safe and loved. I don't think it's the right state for the world to be in and I think apps make it terrible, but that's why it happens

yeah but you don't see the unattractive ones, moid brain ignores them

You could filter for the guys who want more than that, but I'm sure you can do that and get chad too or whatever other excuse

literally every woman can get fucked with ease because men are so horny, probably nearly every tranny too

Literally any dating app statistic can tell you that men rate women far more sensibly in terms of attractiveness.

to be clear, I'm not someone going after chad in that sense, I'm just explaining the thought process. Sure you can filter for guys not looking for a hook up, but sex is like the main thing a guy wants from a relationship anyway. tell a guy you're mostly just into cuddling and companionship and they they get angry

Maybe if you say no sex or little of it, but
cuddling and companionship >>>>>>>> sex

so what you're saying is, there needs to be a lot of sex either way?

Maybe not lots of it but sex is a need for most people. I could be with someone for their companionship, but not just for sex

Women respond to personality more than photos. They will pick the more generic attractive photos because they’re lacking the face to face interaction on which they’d normally make a decision