Woman hates men and is a feminist

>woman hates men and is a feminist
dont care at all
>trans woman hates men and is a feminist
feel intense disgust and fantasise about raping them
Why is this? It's just so fucking absurd to be a tranny and call yourself moid killer or whatever. It smacks of insanely low self awareness.

Attached: 1652675541857.jpg (1536x2048, 629.18K)

Because it's human nature to be hardwired to hate fakers

Women being stupid and hating men is pretty natural (so is the opposite).

tranners who simp for women and think they're on their side by being a shameless cuck is on a way different level from your average predatory "male feminist".

Yeah, if you're a tranny you shouldn't simp for cis women or cis men, but simp for other trannies instead.
MtF tranny supremacy, all others are inferior

i hate men and am a feminist

Attached: 1654084337245.jpg (916x1190, 370.06K)

If your born a lad with cock n balls you can't be a feminist

Cute girl
it really is all about the HONFIDENCE

lmao seethe retard.

I don't particularly hate men, I just sorta view them like you would a child or puppy. Seeing you this mad is just funny. Oh noooo... I'm so scared you're gonna rape and kill me...

Your dumb incel posting isn't gonna stop me from wanting to undermine and dismantle systems of misogyny .

Not a feminist, I don't really trust men or women a lot of the time desu:

>Women
>Everything is some level of mind game and never authentic
>Don't seem to actually like or enjoy anything, it's just another level of power play

>men
>absolutely completely desperate for sex
>unable to tell what emotion other people are feeling
>might fly into a rage at any given time

begone transbian

For me it's the intense betrayal they've dealt onto the people who share the same chromosomes.

I'm a cis man. I've been living as a cis man. You LIVED as a cis man. You should be able to understand my worldview and problems. We have no inherent value and constantly have to prove ourselves as not being predators. We are destroyed in family court and in the law. We are less likely to succeed in college. We have higher rates of suicide. We partake in more dangerous jobs that no one else wants. We also work jobs that people look down on but keep society functioning.

Why are you putting men down?

I'm just completely disgusted at this behaviour. I wouldn't go so far as to say I'd rape a troon, though. People shouldn't get raped.

Based transbian
*dabs on your entire existence*

you can hate moids without being a transbian

why would anyone be loyal to their chromosomes? that's absurd. i have also never faced the same problems you have, even if our lives looked similar on the surface. feminism isn't about putting down men, but i doubt people like you will ever get that

keep whining moid, I'm a woman and moids treat women like complete garbage, I have every right to hate you

Don't make assumptions about me. I never said anything about feminism. Contrary to what you think, I believe in equality between the sexes. Equality of opportunity, equality of treatment and equality under the law. I was just talking about the characterature of the manhating troon, which is something I've run into quite a lot. I have a lot of trans friends and been in servers where the sentiment was anti cis male because rejecting all of masculinity apparently is somehow inherently and undeniably feminine, or something.

i'm hsts. i just want to get raped

And the cycle of hate perpetuates where men shit on women and women shit on men so both sides are justified in disliking each other and it just keeps on getting worse. I hope you find peace. Genuinely. It sounds sarcastic as fuck because it's text on Any Forums but I think your hate here is spawned from loving yourself and other women and seeing them being mistreated by some bad men.

they hate cis men because cis men tend to treat us like shit. i'm not saying i agree with them, but i know where they're coming from and it's not just to make themselves feel more feminine

it's not really a cycle when men are the overwhelming aggressors here

On this board? I agree with you. But are you sure there's no cycle? Incels on reddit, tiktok and Any Forums going insane over some evil women, and creating more hatred and treating women worse? Femcels on reddit, tiktok, and twitter going insane over some evil man, and creating more hatred and treating men worse?

Fortunately, in the real world people tend to play nicer. Where I'm from, anyway. Even for trans girls. There's this twinkhon at my workplace that everyone treats normally. And it's a vaguely sexist place that only hires cute girls, too, because its a restaurant and its for better tips.

My upbringing has every reason for me to hate women, I've been abused and beaten and bullied, belittled etc. by my mother, female teachers, and female classmates growing up, all while being chronically online and being exposed to incel content the entire time. Never had a good female figure in my life until somewhat recently. Hate is always a choice. It's the easy choice to just blindly label everyone on the other side as evil and inhuman and band together tightly with your own.

But we're all people.

CAVEMAN

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 6.57.14.png (324x342, 224.23K)