be my mom, 160cm “afab”

> be my mom, 160cm “afab”
> 42cm shoulders
> probably a large underbust too
> no hips
> T shaped
> looked like a guy when a kid

I asked her how she could live knowing she’s a hon and if she seethed at other women thinking we could relate but she got mad at me and asked what the fuck I was talking about. As I explained her the whole concept of passing and how she got hugboxed a bit, she slapped me and went away and now she is ranting on how I’m mentally ill and completely, utterly, crazy

I think I’m right tho and she can’t accept the truth

Attached: 7A152046-1DC8-460E-A882-78E9574CB710.png (659x460, 332.2K)

Your mom birthed you though, something you will never achieve

I want to fuck your mother

Post mom pics

AHAHAHAHAHA
Foid btfo

ew, don't say mean things about her please
yeah... this make me a bit sad, ngl
no
user?

How is that mean I think your mom is very hot she can be my cishon wife I can be the father I assume you never had please

im 168 and 42 cm shoulders .-.

lol

Attached: 1644711377295-1.png (1346x726, 42.88K)

I'm 165 and 44cm, (cis?)hon genetics fucked me up for good.
nah i have a dad he's just a cold asshole
I have the same body type as her though, we look very similar. She is slightly smaller obviously and with better thighs but I think I'll get those since I started not so long ago

but as I said, she's pretty much a hon

> be me
> mom enters my room
> tell me she now knows I'm really suffering for all of this and she's so sorry, but that I should stop going to that 'group' (Any Forums)
> that I have a feminine face and even though I(we) don't have a very feminine body, women come in all shapes
> that our family lost the lottery again and again and that our members are ugly, but that I look more fem and cuter than any of them already and to let HRT do its thing
> that even other people I think are cute have a body as shitty as mine (or even worse)

> listen to her, don'tcomment cause she wouldn't understand but think of all the large hipped passoids that make my blood boil; think of Olive that has a much more fem body than me
> show her a pic of lis pre/post transition
> she tells me her forehead is nice and that mine as well is not that bad either
> call the hugbox
> she gets angry again and we start fighting

what the fuck, is she a groomer now?

no-one who uses the term cis-hon is capable of feeling hope. its a very doomer term.

you are 17

I once was very hopeful, then reality hit

Please don't be a larp

Attached: 1656092792991.jpg (1417x1417, 214.58K)

it's not. The conversation continued and now we are angry at each other

mega autismo

I find this donkeykongmoder drawing really cute for some reason

Gross, a breeder.
>what the fuck, is she a groomer now?
She just wants you to be happy.
>no-one who uses the term cis-hon is capable of feeling hope. its a very doomer term.
Very true. At that point, you got terminal brainworms. Very sad, and very common on /tttt/.

>She just wants you to be happy.
how is looking like a man as a tranny any good to my happiness? She knows I'm very desperate for how I look
> Very true. At that point, you got terminal brainworms. Very sad, and very common on /tttt/.
I don't have brainworms so no

>how is looking like a man as a tranny any good to my happiness? She knows I'm very desperate for how I look
She doesn't live inside your head. Take a step back and realise that.

I know, but I always tell her I hate my look and that I don't pass