Why are ftms so lame

idk I dont like them, a girl with a penis is cool but a guy with a pussy is lame, dunno how to explain past that

Attached: Pop Team Epic.jpg (1021x576, 92.19K)

What about girl with a dick (female)

Because all people with a pussy are braindead fuckdolls, meanwhile a penis adds on some personality and some contrast. Or maybe were both gay...

they're pretty rad!!

makes sense, we should kiss

That's okay user, there's no accounting for taste.

does this apply to srs trannies too?

dunno what that means

are we also brainless fuckdolls? I have a feeling I know the answer.

no we're very smart fuckdolls, like the femboys of ancient greece.

everyone should have a pussy

I think guys with pussies are alright

Attached: 868CF625-61FD-410C-AEB8-0B536B2A5201.jpg (664x584, 215.31K)

Trans girls have both a penis and pair of boobs (sexy) wheras trans men have neither boobs nor penis to show off, meaning the only sexually dimorphic traits that are external are things like muscles and body hair. Body hair is ugly and not many trans men build muscle. Hence why nobody wants to fuck them.

I personally find body hair hot. I prefer dick though.

this is how i feel but the opposite

being a pooner is great for monk moding. i have the "cuteness" of an adolescent (not caught up in the games of ripe sex, but not treated as an ugly fuck either) and the invisibility of a common guy
leaves all the time in the world to read and enjoy life alone. no distractions, no worries
(also a clir is much better for jerking off)

Attached: c30.png (1000x1091, 186.95K)

also they are always like the least boyish people, they always have stupid names on discord like :sparkles: melon :sparkles: :melon:

Perhaps is because if you "give' a penis to a woman, it's a woman with an added body part. Whereas if you "remove" a penis from a man, it gets really fucking weird, yo. Weird looking asf.

That being said, I like FtMs, and I can find them attractive. They ain't do nothing wrong to me.

Has to be at least partially toupee effect

Attached: craiyon_2022-6-25_11-27-29.png (1075x1466, 1.51M)

Kys
Exactly. MtFs are all the worst parts of men with all the worst parts of women. String them up.

>a girl with a penis is cool but a guy with a pussy is lame
Never have a truer statement been made.