/gaygen/ - Howard Ashman edition

Previous:

Attached: 112873-15.jpg (1475x2061, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y04xePQaDgA
youtube.com/watch?v=CyoERSaJubk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do I get rid of an unwanted fetish?

How do I acquire an unwanted fetish?

Which fetish

>howard ashman
would
youtube.com/watch?v=y04xePQaDgA

in what way

Weight gain/feederism

Can you just turn that into a good thing by working out a lot and using the extra calories to get SWOLE

Honestly wish I could meet him, I once met Alan Mankin and I felt too scared to ask how his relationship with Howard was, and if he had any fond memories

this is a nice format.

you're /gg/'s very own disney princess
youtube.com/watch?v=CyoERSaJubk

not the feeder-user but fat bears can be hot

Attached: in.webm (720x1280, 1.45M)

I imagine others getting fat, not me

THIS THREAD IS NOW COCKQUESTED BY THE FORCES OF COCKHEIM
Welcome to /COCKHEIM/ -
COCKHEIM general
1. Must have COCK
2. Must swear obedience to COCK (gay, bis and straights are okay if they hate w*m*n)
3. Papiere bitte (tripfags only)
4. No (((doxstalker)))

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-061634.png (1207x498, 353.02K)

Oh, then turn It into a positive by getting a bodybuilding bf and do all his meal prep?.or do they specifically have to be getting fat for it to turn you on?

that's very nice hunty

you are beneath me

Im gonna fess up; The reason I made this edition was because I had a cry after watching the Howard Ashman documentary on Disney+

wig

Hmm, I guess I could try to force it into a muscle fetish instead like you say. That's at least not disgusting.

I’m not really that slutty

they are the cutest!
same but anthro bear flavor
mostly vegetables, there are animals but that's really for self consumption, i guess certain aspects are relaxing, it's 16C all year round but also this time of year it rains a lot.
somewhat scenic since there is a volcano nearby.
but mostly i stayed at the house we have in town center since it was raining a lot and last year my aunt overworked me so im not having any of that again.

Attached: bathingbolero.jpg (721x1024, 101.51K)

>fat furries
every day we stray further away from god's light

might watch that, he seemed like a sondheim type

I once got creampied by a homeless guy and he said I was the best pussy he had in his life

cute comic bear-user
sauce?

Yeah and it's kinda productive. I mean, it feels like you're building something up instead of making something more unhealthy. And bodybuilding has to eat a ton, probably as much as super obese feedsrism thing. But again idk if it works the the same in your head that way, only you can really tell what part is triggering the arousal response.

Wow did you seuroconvert for him :3