Is suicide a valid option if your life has been ruined by your autistic and tranny genetics?

Is suicide a valid option if your life has been ruined by your autistic and tranny genetics?

Attached: 1655857024886.jpg (640x632, 45.63K)

Become a train autistic like me :)

Attached: steam-train-in-snow-fox-photos.jpg (900x718, 105.18K)

No, it's the best reason to go on
The reason to give up is the testosterone that already nuked your matriarchal DNA

NO.

Attached: 1654373733373.jpg (720x1120, 58.54K)

Why not

...you're probably the 10th person this week asking me this or challenging the idea one way or another. There are a couple of reasons. Philosophically you can't find a reason for anything without being aware of what you consider means and ends. Take the sanctity of human life, or maybe more elegantly, the sanctity of personhood. Is a person existing a value in and of itself? If yes, should a value system strive to be consistent? If the answer to both is yes, then sui is a problem.

Attached: FSbv8YHVgAA8UTD.jpg (1785x2068, 321.41K)

I don't care about hypothetical value of people. Especially mine. My real worth is zero.

Okay, no philosophy hour then. You have worth you sill little shit. There are people who want autistic tranners in their lives. Hell, there's a general for them.

Attached: __baba_konomi_and_momose_rio_idolmaster_and_1_more__8ae0c1090fde44244df814ae5f50dfe6.jpg (640x800, 103.93K)

Yeah..

Some people desire you. Either because their experiences are similar to yours, or maybe because they are so different. You are worth being loved. You deserve to be happy. Don't squander the chance to be. It may be difficult but the only time where the chance hits 0% is at the very end.

Attached: a8837bd7e5d65cd8db209a1764346814f01445ea.jpg (761x1075, 536.68K)

>go to Any Forums
>suicide post on main
Every time.

Just start doing drugs, faggot. It's not going to help your issues , but you're going to have a hell of a time

I live in a place where people hate trannie and think autism is when rain man. I'm not capable enough to earn necessary money to move. The chance was zero from the start.
Provided I'm concerned about people who want me at all rather that caring about bring worthless trash who can't achieve anything.

There are many places where being a tranner sucks big time, granted. But given you exist it is beyond probable that you are not alone in this. People going through similar issues may be closer than you think.

Why couldn't I just be normal like everyone else.

what is being normal? Can you give an example of a thing that you don't do that "normal" people do?

Being a tranny, being unable to talk to people, having copious amount of anxiety, failing at everything because of adhd, having hard time leaving my house, etc.

Do you feel that "normal" people can have anxiety, difficulty talking to people, having adhd or difficulty leaving the house?

That's what normal people don't do. I misread the question.

I would say that most people have some experience of anxiety, agoraphobia, difficulty communicating or talking to others and not wanting to leave the house. True, it may not be chronic for most of them, but all we have to do is look at the number of people that take anti-anxiety medication, meditation classes, therapy, smoke weed and other things to see that they are at least affected by them. ADHD is a condition that impacts a minority of the population, sure, but it's also one of the most common mental disorders in the world. As for being trans, I'm not so I have no experience of what it would be like to be a trans person, but anyone worth having in your life will respect you for the person you are first and foremost. Everyone else can, in my opinion, get fucked.

Preferably you can find hope to keep going. But if you can't at least know what you're doing and don't make yourself go through a drawn out and miserable death.

Many methods are not like the movies. Drowning and hanging for example leave you alive feeling every second for minutes, and pills, if you fuck it up either are the same at the other 2 or you live with a bogged organ.

Attached: pepe-pray-pepe-sneeze-3259409400.gif (112x112, 5.08K)