Trans women are women, and women don't deserve rights

Trans women are women, and women don't deserve rights.

Attached: fact pepe.png (220x221, 62.64K)

Trans women are men and have male brains. No evidence that trans women have female brains, that notion is a myth.

Men are the ones who don't deserve rights, they're responsible for all the ills of the world

I didn't do nothing, man.

You missed the joke

can i have one or two

you have the right to slurp on my dick before i fuck you in the ass

Attached: 1654200733694.jpg (554x1100, 96.93K)

I understood it, trans women are women therefore don't deserve rights just like how cis women don't deserve rights because of the fact they are women. It's a very simple and easy misogynistic joke to comprehend and understand. The Joke doesn't work though because trans women aren't women but men. They have male brains, not female ones.

They also have xy chromosomes and were born with a penis (although some of them chop it off and call the remaining hole a “vagina”)

Yep, now trans people would counter that by saying that whilst their body and sex might be male, they have a brain that is female. They will say that there is a mismatch between their brain, and their body. But they are wrong, trans girls do not have female brains in male bodies, they have a male brain inside of a male body, to say otherwise is huffing copium

Nice malebrained response.

based comedy hater

>can't even define what a woman is in a useful way
>inb4 conflated definition of sex and gender
>inb4 reeing autistically

Attached: IMG_20211217_230309.jpg (4224x5632, 2.67M)

you boymoders need your fucking heads cracked open

This is true. All men should be castrated at birth and should only serve women

OP's original joke was garbage and not funny in the slightest. A joke about how women don't deserve rights, is only funny if you are an edgy teenager who likes "Dark Humor". If you are above the age of 15 humor like this should have no appeal.

The definition of being a woman, is being born as a member of the female sex. It's that simple.

Gender expression, roles, and norms, are different from sex. That I would agree with. But gender identity isn't, being a woman and being a man is not legitimized by one's own self-identification. It's legitimized by the sex that you were born as, if you were born a woman, you're a woman, if you were born a man, you're a man.

I mean, I'm a man...

i wanna study u

>the definition of women ignores a sizable amount of intersex conditions
Based 3rd sex accepter

Incredibly based.