Niggers shouldn't count as people unless they pledge their loyalty to lgbt and our rights

Niggers shouldn't count as people unless they pledge their loyalty to lgbt and our rights.
If they are stupid enough to be conservative they sholud go back picking cotton.

Attached: 1656107979600_1.jpg (1079x778, 219.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2021/07/28/1021704847/democratic-donor-ed-buck-convicted-drugs-for-sex-california
twitter.com/AnonBabble

True

Him being a cuckservative has nothing to do with his race, you dumb fucking racist.
You don't bring up race when white people do it

Black people are statistically more racist and homophobic.

Attached: fact pepe.png (220x221, 62.64K)

It has to do with blackos being constantly hyped as the most oppressed minority.

Boymoder? I think you mean BASEDMODER

>t. average Democrat politician

Niggers shouldn't count as people unless they pledge their loyalty to lgbt and our rights.

As a center-left repressed bi black man who has no interest in having pink hair or going to pride parades, this makes me resent you.

Lefties can be racist too.

>Lefties can be racist too.
95% of yt lgbt folks are racist white supremacists. They are just not open about it.

Kill yourself leftist cuck
even the niggers don't like you
even the sandniggers don't like you
you're all alone and the end is near prepare yourself FAGGOTS

You're right, we should be more open about it

>lgbt rights is when pink hair
Abe was wrong.

>95% of yt lgbt folks are racist white supremacists. They are just not open about it.

Absolutely.

Where was the outrage in "the community" when that Ed Buck thing went down and his victims were mostly black men??

npr.org/2021/07/28/1021704847/democratic-donor-ed-buck-convicted-drugs-for-sex-california

wtf I love niggers now

I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS

Based boymoder.

Attached: 1656107344549.png (588x930, 324.87K)

I love that this decision is making the left fall apart kek. Clarence is the only based nigger

What are you doing here?

getting dubs. also I'm bi but I can take it or leave it

I actually think he's awesome. He also talked about the gay marriage issue and said it should be struck down and go back to the states, which it should. We need to go back to clean and sane times.

If you're a bottom just transition and pass and no one will take issue, don't be some faggot non binary rainbow freak.

Attached: 1655884434172.webm (854x480, 2.58M)

Bisexuals are absolute scum

I'm not a leftie. Left wingers are retarded with all this "it's their culture", "they're oppressed" etc.

tranny dont be racist for 2 seconds challenge

didn't know tariq nasneed posted on Any Forums. nobody cares if some strippers high on crystal meth died. literally same thing with gillum and his meth-bussy orgies

No you can't make me

>If you're a bottom just transition and pass and no one will take issue
Until they ban legal gender change and return sodomy laws