Why do so many trannies use sexual language to describe being trans...

Why do so many trannies use sexual language to describe being trans? They talk about being women as though the derive sexual arousal from it, but to real XX women being a woman is not sexually arousing, they just are women. Same goes for men. But trannies, especially transbians, talk about “being women” in way that suggests they’re getting off on it, which to me suggests a fetish.

Also why are so many of the people who in the past used to be pasty nerds and the severely autistic like Chris Chan becoming trans, and when they do why are they almost always transbians?

Attached: glasses.jpg (247x204, 8.88K)

I like being non threatening. Other people choose to sexualize that in different ways.

You’re aroused by being non threatening?

the only reason biological sex exists is to have sex. there is literally nothing more sexual than being a sex.

i have never heard a trans women describe their womanhood this way and i hang around a lot of them, like, a lot a lot, so i think you maybe met one or two who were like this and mistakenly generalized

That’s retarded. Biological women are not aroused by being women even though the purpose of having gender is to have sex.

you're avoiding the point. being sexed is inherently sexual. that's the point if having a sex, is sex.

and cis women do sexualize their own sex, and men do too, and both do it to each other as well

>purpose of having gender

Attached: 1615525240211.jpg (250x250, 6.87K)

>being sexed is inherently sexual.
Women don’t masturbate to the thought of being women. Transbians do. Why?

>and cis women do sexualize their own sex, and men do too, and both do it to each other as well
Yes but they don’t fetishize their own sex, again, like transbians do.

I’m literally not an incel. As a matter of fact I’m gay.

the fuck are you talking about? examples?

Pic rel constantly talked about how “she” wanted boobs to fondle.

Attached: 1054577F-EFAB-4C9C-924E-10C185A63FDE.png (700x676, 334.01K)

>Women don’t masturbate to the thought of being women.
Really? Are they thinking about being men, or women, during sex fantasies, user? Stop being a stupid contrarian little bitch.

>Yes but they don’t fetishize their own sex
Yes they do as do men. We call it "objectification" and "mating rituals"

where did she say that in the picture
girls going through puberty tend to want to grow breasts and feel self conscious or inadequate if they don't grow much.

Attached: 4D15386F-97F3-422D-AEA2-66B571E51D12.jpg (1400x1452, 844.73K)

girls also play with their breasts, because they're erogenous zones.
do you normally have old reddit screencaps saved to make tranny bashing posts at 3am est?

Myth, all cis women are autosexual and some cis men are as well. There's a reason why straight men in studies are disgusted by men kissing but women are not. It's because women are aroused by their own bodies.

I’m not bashing trannies, I’m trying to understand them. Also I just downloaded this pic.

I think there are two different kinds of trannies, the kind that feel like women on the inside and just want to be women, and the kind that are essentially just autistic straight males who project their heterosexuality onto themselves and derive sexual pleasure from the idea of being a woman.

honcope

It's called autogynephilia. Trans lesbians have an erotic target location error that causes them to have gender dysphoria which leads them to transition. Basically with trans lesbians, an error occurs where their sexuality towards other women, gets inverted towards themselves, causing gender dysphoria. This is why transbians transition.

You're on this board, don't pretend that it's just 1 or 2, when you're an active /tttt/ user. You can see the fetishization of womanhood all over this board.

This whole board. Don't pretend that you don't understand autogynephilia and what it means. Don't pretend you don't see it all over this board. You're playing dumb and you know it.

t. agp rapehon
Straight men "play with" their penises to coom too but that doesn't mean they are attracted to penises, by definition

who said anything about being attracted to their dicks?? they do sexualize their own bodies though especially in their fantasies, imagining themselves as some kind of sex god with a huge cock.

>Transbians do
We don't