What's it like being trans here?

What's it like being trans here?

Attached: New-Zealand.jpg (2000x1657, 320.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_New_Zealand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_New_Zealand

Like 2015-era UK. Legal and easy name changes, no negative coverage, decent protections, but the first whiffs of smoke leading to a much larger fire in the house.

isn't speak up for women dead

Seems kinda shit
If you want any surgeries you gotta go overseas and pay for it yourself unless you want to wait 50 years for subpar srs
And good luck saving enough with the cost of living
At least you get a free hondose I guess

If you get a decent gp they will put you on a proper dose if you ask

My orchi is covered but it's a slow process

Everything is slow and kinda behind the times but could be worse

If you are a total neet like me you can get other assistance aswell (I have my laser covered)

entirely depends on DHB for half of that
which one are you in

I'm way down south

I guess there is that but I have a full time job so can't get laser funded but am on the waiting list for voice therapy
Not looking at getting an orchi at this stage since I think I want srs, also gonna need ffs but it's so expensive
It sounds way easier in the states where you just get the right insurance and they pay for it all

In Auckland laser isnt covered rn

I did it through winz with disability assistance since I'm jobless
I'm planning on going to either Mexico or Argentina for ffs, you can use your kiwisaver if you jump through some hoops and get a Dr's letter

I am fairly happy with the voice therapy I got had to do it all through zoom but the woman who did it in chch was super nice

Oh I'd heard you couldn't use kiwisaver but if that's true that would help a decent amount
Where are you looking at specifically? I've basically only heard consistently good things about facialteam so wasn't sure about risking going anywhere else but I haven't done a whole lot of research either

i'm in auckland rn but idk how to use winz and for trans stuff especially im lost

I did a consult with facial team but it's way out of my price range looked into a bunch of places the two with good results at reasonable prices are

Dr cardenas is mexico
Dr rossi argentina

I did some back and forth emailing with my kiwisaver provider and they said I could use it (this was a couple years ago)

Do you get any other stuff through winz? Jobseeker etc?

I've wanted to for a while get jobseeker but im confused as to how really its kinda complicated

My discord is teatowel#3446 if anyone especially aucklanders know more about trans stuff and WINZ I'm at the gym rn so thread could 404 by time Im back

Thanks, I'll look into those
What was facialteam going to cost, roughly?

UK was always a TERF-land, stop rewriting history

I can't remember around 45thousand usd

It's over

Ah yeah, that's roughly in line with what I've heard for them
Do you know what it would cost for the same procedures with one of those other surgeons?

damn wtf
what about korea? they have to be fixing 10s of thousands of cishons yearly, surely they have gotten pretty efficient at it

Like 20 thousand usd roughly
They have great results.. On Asian faces the results I've seen for white folks not so good. I feel like I looked into every ffs surgeon I could possibly afford and am happy with the 2 I settled on

Why does our media promote the noble savage thing about how Maori were buttfucking each other 400 years ago and were totally fine with LGBT?

Attached: puchimp.jpg (303x335, 14.44K)