I'm a transbian and I'm thinking of going to conversion therapy to try and stop liking women (I'm passing and not going...

I'm a transbian and I'm thinking of going to conversion therapy to try and stop liking women (I'm passing and not going to tell them I'm trans)

Attached: 06DE9495-5181-4A2B-9927-564A3438BDF0.jpg (980x551, 73.1K)

lol, do it and blogpost about it here
I want to see this

DO IT FAGGOT

you're a straight man alice, you've already been to conversion therapy, it's called transitioning

Based post if it works. I would do anything to stop being a disgusting amab predator who is attracted to women.

You should make a documentary about it. Get tiny ass hidden cameras or some shit. I would 100% watch that.

conversion therapy is a scam, by the time your feet are wet you’ve spent needlessly large amounts of money.
if you want to join a cult go to an AA meeting or whatever anonymous group that’s grooming people for free.
if you want to be abused for money, pay a domanatrix

Here Ill save you the hassle, why not find a man who could fuck you long and well. This is what converts most transbians, and it would probably work on you.

Take your prog, smoke a joint and lay back and taste the visceral passion of a man filled with desire. Woman will be off the radar unless your like totally broken.

liking women is based, why would anyone wanna like men?

peak based. come home transbians.

Why did they hire a gay for their sign?

this sounds entirely plausible user. im with you.

easy mode:progesterone

this.
women are 100x better than men in every single way.
progesterone doesn't change your sexuality, it just makes you horny
t. on prog

I wish I lived in some fantasy matriarchy but I'd probably still be a repper there anyway

Liking woman I can only assume you've never tasted the love of a man of a good man.

>Liking woman I can only assume you've never tasted the love of a man of a good man.
I don't want the love of a man, the mere thought of one even touching me is enough to make me vomit. They're just gross and can't even begin to compare to the beauty of a woman (esp. the beauty of a trans girl)

It's ok, I understand. Lots of baby tranners are like that, but they all eventually bloom out of T4T and there love of woman. It just takes time.
I mean you already like feminine fags aka trannies, your one handsome man giving you fuzzy feelings in your tummy from straight falling in love with a man lol.

>It's ok, I understand. Lots of baby tranners are like that, but they all eventually bloom out of T4T and there love of woman. It just takes time.
Pretty sure it's usually the reverse, which is where the meme of all trannies eventually becoming transbians come from.
Anyway, I'm 100% sure of my sexuality, but keep on living in fantasy land ig.

>Pretty sure it's usually the reverse
cope bitch the memes are wishful thinking by 'transbians' imagine not only failing as a man but failing as a faggot too lmao

Do transbians live rent free in your head or something, bi-user? I see you in basically every single thread about transbians continuously seething over them. Not sure if funny or just really sad.