I seriously cant wait for gay marriage in the US to fall. Since Roe v Wade was technically about body autonomy...

I seriously cant wait for gay marriage in the US to fall. Since Roe v Wade was technically about body autonomy, and that means Oberfell is at risk of being overturned too.

I want to see masc4masc cis gay guys cope and mald that they are the "respectable" "good ones" that dont deserve it. I want to see their faces when they realize throwing the gay femmes and trannies and cis women under the bus wont stop them from being run over by the back wheel. And I guarantee they'll continue to suck the cock of rightoids and say "you just need to constantly prove to conservatives that you are an upright respectable masculine man who just happens to be gay, they dont actually hate us, they hate the degenerate crazy bitches" while rights get taken from them one by one anyway.

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-134646_Gallery.jpg (1080x985, 164.94K)

They're not gonna stop at gay marriage. Sodomy laws are next.

I literally don't care, I'd rather have no rights at all than be associated with this shit

Attached: nbdw.png (1244x600, 404.46K)

I can't wait for gay marriage to fall but for different reasons than OP. Marriage is a religious ceremony for Christian heterosexual couples. It's not for men who stick their dicks in the poop holes of other men. Gay people can exist without making a mockery of Christian traditions.

Theres no need to pretend this is recent, a black trans lesbian threw the brick at stonewall. "Respectable" cowards dont deserve to celebrate any part of gay history. They dressed all prim and proper silently holding picket signs in the 50s and it did jackshit, afterwards they rode the coattails of the "disrespectable" queers who actually won the rights they take for granted. If you think "disrespectables" have gone too far and you rather be jailed for sodomy, you should be mad that stonewall ever happened 50 years ago.

this
the 50s were the era of respectable gay rights and it didn't work

Attached: topic-gay-rightsgettyimages-613467136.jpg (768x432, 57.19K)

There needs to be a legal replacement that allows for the same benefits

>black trans lesbian threw the brick at stonewall.
that's a lie of course but who even gives a fuck? they should've gone tianenmen square on the stonewall riot.

Christianity is a false, evil religion meant to trick people away from the true faith though. Repent and see the light of Allah my brother.

>actually braindead post
>ally flag
every
fucking
time

Marriage pre-dates Christianity, and is practiced today by people of many other religions. The Satanic Temple practices gay marriage, so why shouldn't I be able to receive a marriage license from them? It's illegal for the government to discriminate against The Satanic Temple just to please Christians.

The government being involved in marriages is kind of cringe.

I wish the satanic temple’s approach actually worked. It’s hilarious to see Christians piss and shit themselves when a “satanist” does the same thing as them, but I don’t think it’s going to change many minds unfortunately.

Imagine his reaction ben shapiro’s jewish ass gets told he’s gonna get gassed
“buh buh but i fought for you!”

Youre a retarded little faggot. Your god is dead. It doesn’t exist. Your infantile delusions are the result of you coping so hard you invent a global fucking fairy tale in a pathetic attempt to convince yourselves you’re ‘special’, and you’re definitely going to continue to live on after death. Even your leaders dont believe in your god, they swindle billions out of your kind’s pockets every year. Wake the fuck up retard

I will draw your beloved allah and muhammed having hot gay sex. Retarded sand nigge

okay now do gender identity

I want to see copers like you try to rationalize how optics and voting means anything in the top down oligarchy we currently live in. The majority of Americans supported Roe, the majority support trans rights, the majority support gay marriage, and none of that means anything when we don't live in a democracy.

Attached: 1655973003436.jpg (900x1013, 276.73K)

marriage should be extinct from the law desu
it makes zero sense for couples of any kind have legal and tax benefits at the expense of single people

Family only in hospitals sometimes
no one should die alone.

if anything thats a stupid law
sometimes people dont like their family and want to die with their close friends by their side, not their husbando or waifu

makes more sense you write a list of people you want to visit you instead