Opinion on trans witches?

Are they based?
Are they cringe?
Tell me, anons

Attached: 280dd81c2f4f5799e3bd1a4166113765.jpg (1600x2000, 252.82K)

In the past, what we would now call transwomen were often in shaman, priestly, etc roles. This is nothing out of the ordinary.

Giga based tradpilled priestesses of genderbending

i wanna cast spells and stuff but i cant
i want to be a wizard with a buff paladin gf :(

I lost my virginity to a trans with girl, so therefore they're based

idk, never met any

I'm a transbian and I have spent a substantial amount of time in my life looking up every form of witchcraft and occult power I could find and doing everything I can to perform magic and none of it has worked at all. I know it's common sense that magic isn't real but it's another thing entirely to actually spend hundreds of hours of your life researching and trying things out to see what happens only for it all to be a waste. If I didn't have low self-esteem from being trans I could have made a magic mythbusters show or something.

Attached: 1654344319406.png (1666x2048, 1.36M)

I know, just wanna know y'all opinion
^^
It's all in the mind sis, if you truly want to cast spells you could do that!
A buff paladin gf sounds pretty nice though

Try meditation. One of the things you *can* change is subjective reality, and subjective reality is what matters since that's what people actually experience.

>magic mythbusters show or something starring a transbian
user that sound very interesting, I really hope one day you'll be more confident in yourself and put your mind to it

no more cringe than holding any other supernatural belief, which is, itself, at least a little cringe

Read An Introduction to Magick Part 1 & 2. Most you retards dont fucking know what the meaning of magic is. And in makes me laugh because I sell stones to you retards that do jack shit.

Nah, it’s more cringe. Most people are NPCs are just take their meme beliefs from their parents, which is consider le based by society, while actively choosing to believe in something stupid is more cringe. The exception would be if you were like raised by witches or something, then it is equally as cringe.

witchcraft, shamanism, preistly dutys, and prophesying have all traditionaly been roles that gnc people in almost every culture have found a place in. a trans woman being a witch is about as trad as it gets. it ismt cringe at all, it is extremely based, and good to put your inborn gifts to use. it would be rude to bemoan your curse while never making use of your blessings wouldnt it?

Attached: 1620606884915.jpg (1433x1256, 140.5K)

I spent about 5 years of my life heavily experimenting and studying with the occult and paranormal, I got kicked out an apartment for making it haunted, and did the same to my house resulting in a ghost slipping a finger up my butt crack and 2 nights before my sisters pussy got smacked.

I mean way more than that happened but that one was kind of funny.
I suggest every tranny train herself in the art of meditation, divination, Tantric sex and develop and understanding of our spiritual energy system. From there you can navigate to more complex pursuits and studies.

But having this understanding is only natural for trannies as we are natural priestesses, on the path to sacred androgyny one of the highest occultic pursuits.

Attached: 1649581097872.jpg (541x760, 386.55K)

>A buff paladin gf sounds pretty nice though
exactly, i just want someone to protect me and i can heal

>Read An Introduction to Magick Part 1 & 2. Most you retards dont fucking know what the meaning of magic is. And in makes me laugh because I sell stones to you retards that do jack shit.
care to... provide a link.?

can you give me a tldr

based shamanon

Cringe because witchcraft isn’t real. Fantasy larper shit.

Based because modern fantasy witchcraft larp is based.

No it’s really not…

trans cyberwitches

Well I suggest practicing tantric sex with someone whom is a good friend or lover because it's extremely intimate for one, but it's also one of the easiest ways to get a feel for the human energy system.

It's quite easy to focus on the channels of energy and to pull it in a direction you want.
From there you can also learn to transmute the energy into something else. But Tantric sex is about exchanging/transmuting sexual energy for other purposes.

Meditation is the best method for learning how to master your thoughts, and through it's usage you can also learn to channel your energy, raise your perception, and it's skillset transfers over to pretty much every other occultic pursuit.

Divination is just something that has many uses, and can be done extremely easy, by anyone to start with.
Mirror gazing is an easy intro, basically you sit in a dark room in front of large mirror with a candle. You set the candle in a way that your face is barely visible in the mirror, and you stare into your face for long periods of time, eventually the mirror darkens and your face starts changing into other peoples, sometimes monstrous shapes, sometimes animal like.
You can feel the emotions in the expression of these alternative faces. But once you get good at this you can stare into a mirror angled not at your face but into darkness, and eventually you can see all sorts of images in it.

Not the only type of divination but an easy one with quick results.
As far as the paranormal, i wouldn't mess with it without and understanding and lots of research, as it can cause problems in your life even with knowledge on the subject.
I hope this helps, and I can elaborate... running off 36 hours without sleep and hope this my writing isn't totally lacking yet lol