Can 2 year olds be trans?

Attached: trans_kids.png (2047x1493, 2.12M)

i guess

what kind of fucked fake film is that

I think 6 months old is a reasonable time to realize that you're trans

be trans? yeah
know theyre trans? maybe not
it depends on how heavily pressured into a social role as a kid. maybe wouldn't be sure by 2 years old though.

yes but obviously they wont need medical intervention for years to come

at that point you can hate your penis i guess.
i would hesitate to call that trans though.

that's a really smart distinction. nice brain
a toddler doesn't know what being trans is but they can still be trans / experience what's commonly understood as the trans experience.

thanks

no, because trans is made up

i mean, technicly yes. i showed gnc behavior basicly since I could walk. but im a way that matters? no not realy. a child doesnt realy have a grasp on gender or how they feel about it, and the odds of them actualy experiemcing dysphoria before puberty is extremely slim. it is good to not smother your kids in gender roles. your son isnt going to turn out gay if you let him play with a kitchen playest once, your daughter isnt going to end up too butch if you let her rough-house once in a while. cis children will naturaly fall into their gender roles just fine without conditioning as they mature, just as trans children will start to feel distress as they mature and start to grasp what exactly feels so wrong

reminder that tranny-ism is about exterminating all gnc people

if that's true why haven't i been exterminated yet by the trans agenda?
t. gnc bi guy

with all due respect... jessie, what the fuck are you talking about?

It probably isn't great to indulge there GNC behavior so heavily at 2 of all ages... But 6 I think it could be reasonable.

If having tranny/gay desires or behavior is the result of brain feminization.
But the old testing guidelines for homosexuality for kids, were basically just GNC behavior and boys liking girly stuff, behaving girly lol.

Could just be a fag.

i remember when i was 4 me and my friend put on my sisters cinderella halloween costume for a joke and when our moms saw us they were horrified we would be trannys. we were just having a bit of fun. i imagine if i was 4 and did that today in a liberal family my mom would tweet or make a tik tok about how her son came out as trans.

im not a tranny btw

Im not a tranny yet*
Fixed that for you.

my first memory is right before my sister was born when i was age 2. i remember being upset when my sister was born because i wanted to be the little sister not the big brother. i dont think i had any idea of gender but by age 4 i for sure was trans looking back so my feeling is that i was trans from birth but i was a late talker and i didnt learn what transgender was until much later

I don't trust trans children before puberty

>parents got me a kitchen playset when I was a kid
>loved it
>grandpa was mortified because "men dont cook" and thought they were gonna turn me into some faggot
>he always got me toy guns and stuff to "man me up"
>was happy to see me end up a perfectly normal young man (suicidal repper)
>died
>troon out
>now my two favorite hobbies are target shooting and bakeing
i loved the old bastard but im glad i cracked after he died because that probably woulda been hell if he found out

Attached: Tumblr_l_44808818676023.jpg (2048x2048, 717.19K)

Yes. Worry not tho, medical transition isn't on the table for literal 2 year olds. they might socially transition, i.e. change their name, wear clothes matching gender expectations, get an appropriate haircut. nothing major.

why wouldnt they be
the idea of a child knowing they're a boy or girl tends to solidify at 3-5