I'm gay and I don't care if gay marriage gets repealed. I don't care if LGBT content isn't allowed in schools...

I'm gay and I don't care if gay marriage gets repealed. I don't care if LGBT content isn't allowed in schools. In all honesty I'd rather go back to early 2000s culture where anything remotely gay/trans was bashed and ridiculed than the present where everyone tries to pander to LGBT people.

Attached: 08_wire20_ed-1151033686.jpg (805x450, 26.63K)

how do you do, fellow gays?

i'm gay and i hate trannies so much that i'd blowtorch all gay rights if it meant i never had to see another pink blue and white flag ever again

Hello fellow gay. Personally, I believe we should get publically executed for being a disgrace to God. I don’t understand why these evil libtards don’t respect me for this.

t.ranny who thinks gay men who don't eat poon are evil

The lgtb reality check is coming soon

K, have fun getting towed behind a truck to death retard.

Heterosexuals would still be pandered to.

Holy shit we have ourselves a nuclear-grade retard here. You're asking for LGBT people (including yourself) to get hate-crimed.

Attached: 9A4D0EC7-CC0D-47FB-BC54-184D570A40F4.jpg (750x702, 133.05K)

calling me as a homosexual "LGBT" is a hate crime

based

Holy shit this is some “jews for hitler” level of retardation. Go back to sucking the rightoid’s dicks right before you slap a pink star on you. You seriously think you’ll be spared if you’re one of “the good ones”? Kill yourself.

you're gay which makes you the G in LGBT, dipshit

I don't care if I'm spared, I just hate trannies

Attached: pepe-dab.gif (498x359, 407.54K)

theres no such thing as LGBT, I've got nothing in common with AGP fetishists who wants to rape lesbians, mentally ill bishits, or humorless feminist dykes

conservatives are using trannies as an excuse to go after gays. they are telling themselves that all gay/bi men do drag and are into grooming children. there are WAY more gay/bi men than there are trannies, so... you're a much easier target

Attached: shepard.png (985x656, 222.42K)

and conservatives are right, gays deserve to be punished for not spurning and repudiating trannies when they had the chance

as long as I'm allowed into a hospital room, when only family members can visit, I'll be fine with it.
few other legal perks but that's the main one for me.

>there are WAY more gay/bi men than there are trannies, so... you're a much easier target
that doesn't make sense
if anything it's easy to ban troons from sports and public life generally because what they want is so deranged and extreme

You can't co back in time. If your protections are rolled back the current conservative people of this country will just hatecrime you because their propaganda outlets tell them gays are pedophile groomers and an abomination against god.