CMV

CMV
The goal of SRS should not be to replicate the pussy, but to improve on the original design.
If trannies are going to compete against cis women in the pussy market theyll need something waaaay better than what women have.

Attached: 1655614099934.png (544x680, 848.06K)

do you have any theories on how to improve it?

>self lubricatant should be changeable
>built in Deodorizer
>modular fleshlight-like texture
>More aesthetic exterior
>more nerve implants for her pleasure
>an ultra milking mode for quickies
That's all i got for now

The problem is that deviating from the norm of what a pussy looks and feels like is going to garrner extremely risky and unpredictablke results.

okay this is a good list we'll start with that. how will you build these things from human flesh?

Probably the stuff they make fleshlights and other sex toys with.

Uhhh... Silicone?

okay how I am going to feel getting fucked if my pussy is a fleshlight

That's the best part. The frustration. The denial of pleasure.

#cuthumiliation

Nerve implants.
I have no clue, but it needs to match human skin on the outside. The interior can be whatever feels best

where do you get nerve implants from?
that's like a major problem with surgery that you might hurt the nerves and a major thing with srs to be extra careful (compared to like fixing a broken arm where they say fuck it and make a cut).
also you can't put nerves in silicone they're living and require things like blood vessels.

SRS is gross, i want her to have a dick

There's gotta be a way to make some. They just need to attach to the nervous system. Isn't spacex guy making a tool that can do that?

he hates trannies he's not going to help us. reliably regrowing nerves would be a major boon for medicine but it's not here. implants rarely work all that well and are a huge infection risk anyway.

Im sure some smart asian fellows will reverse engineer it as soon as it comes out.
Cant they do that with stem cells to a degree? Not grow them, but repair damaged ones?
Maybe its the material the causes infections.

it's the lack of an immune system that lets infections grow.
I don't keep up up. probably in the lab. nerves aren't static anyway. that's a far cry from cybernetic pussies.

Oh, i just thought of a new cool feature
>the gussy gushes why you fuck it no matter how big the cock.
Would be kino asf

but we still don't know how to actually develop any of these features

Would be pretty cool if we did though, eh?
Cis women would be an afterthough if srs pussy was that good

pic related

Attached: pussy.jpg (750x355, 43.96K)

That guy gets it

lmao post ops can't compete with shit. they have to trick guys into fucking them. preops would be competition if there were 100x more of them.