Be me

>be me
>want to be a girl
>realize this shit isnt real and just a thought experiment gone too far & given too much energy from an early age
>still cry about it at night
>continue on with life
>repress healthily
Why are you not doing this?

Attached: 3vSRbHT.gif (245x194, 846.02K)

already turned into a girl

congrats, it was meant for you.
it's not really meant for reppers who can rep successfully and healthily like myself

>cry
>post on Any Forums
>successfully and healthily
one of these things is not like the others

crying is not unhealthy, many people cry and can have successful lives.
and Any Forums isn't a problem. I like discussions and looking into topics. and I'm safe as long as I remember that these thoughts are just thought experiments and don't indicate reality for me

>I'm safe as long as I remember that these thoughts are just thought experiments and don't indicate reality for me
if you told that to a therapist they'd diagnose you with something

what would that be?

dpdr

well I do dpdr(not diagnosed, but the symptoms are there, like feeling behind a screen when interacting, disconnected, etc), so I know that. but seriously. other than the emotions that come with the first one, what is the difference between me daydreaming about being a woman and it making me feel kinda happy and daydreaming about some other fantastical scenario?
it doesnt seem there is a logical reason to act on one over the other.

Ther's a reason most trannies are autistic.
Autists get very, very fixated on things. Autism is also comorbid with a lot of other menthol.

>repress healthily
Every thread kek

do you cry at night about some other fantastical scenario you didn't even bother writing down?

no. but still, other than the emotional impact, what logical difference is there between the two? I shouldn't just give energy and control to a thought in my just because it makes me feel a certain way.

>I shouldn't just give energy and control to a thought in my just because it makes me feel a certain way.
yes you should that's literally how thinking works. you think of something, determine whether you should do it, and then if it is a good idea you do it.

the issue is the fact that its just a fantastical idea. I can't actually make it reality. the thoughts are of wanting to be a cis woman not a trans woman, which I can never be.
also I'd never pass anyway

literally all of us think that up until the point we transition.
idk what you look like but we're all way too hard on ourselves plus it still seems to help people even when they don't pass.

maybe that is true, but the issue is that I'd essentially be trading a sorta normal life of just working a job and stuff into one where I am actively working on these thoughts for the rest of my life, taking medication for it, etc.
I've posted my photo before, but that was when I looked my best, my skin was most clear and stuff. but now I look horrible, my psoriasis is covering my face, acne too, etc. I look monstrous.

>the rest of my life
it takes over your life for a year or two and then you get to be a girl for the rest of your life. if you don't transition you'll have this struggle for the rest of your life. do you know john 50?
I take a shot twice a month and I forget I'm on medicine otherwise.
>my psoriasis is covering my face, acne too, etc. I look monstrous
women have all that shit it's the male features that hurt you not skin conditions.

I don't think I'd "john 50"
>women have all that shit it's the male features that hurt you not skin conditions
yea but what it made me realize is that the photo I would post is almost so perfect with the right lighting and all, that it almost has a feminizing effect. cause when I look at myself in the mirror I look like a disgusting man.

you sound exactly the kind who would be john 50. you'll regret forever wasting your life and your ability to pass trying to beat this.
I think I look like a disgusting man too but I pass.

well, not exactly. if the feelings got that bad @ 50 I'd probably just off myself. but I'm not too sure about it cause emotionally I've been pretty consistent my whole life.
but idk, its just kinda scary cause its such a massive decision, can ruin normal parts of life for me. and its all reliant on essentially trusting that it will work for me like it did for others.
and I'm def not ready for it now. I'd have to lose a lot of weight since the effects seem to happen fairly quickly, I'd probably want to make sure that I can get full benefit.

>it takes over your life for a year or two and then you get to be a girl for the rest of your life.
unfortunately most of the time it just turns you into an ogrehon lol
>f you don't transition you'll have this struggle for the rest of your life.
it doesn't have to be a struggle if you don't make it one. i'm coping with """dysphoria""" somewhat similarly to OP and it's really not that bad
>do you know john 50?
john is a single case of a mentally ill AGP chronic masturbator boomer who was desperately looking for an escape from workplace stress. i highly doubt it's representative of the average /tttt/ repper

Attached: 1656135130712.jpg (2880x3840, 1.05M)