It's over isn't it

I'm 21 and a half
Will hrt and ffs even save me or do I just kill myself at this point

Attached: photo_2022-06-24_22-13-33.jpg (960x1280, 116.36K)

you'll pass without ffs with 1-2 yr on hrt.

How tall are you user?

You look like a straight 17 year old FtM who hasn't started T yet but still passes sometimes

5'7 last I checked but I'm terrified to remeasure because I feel taller than my mom than I used to be

you dont look especially manly so it’s possible you wouldn’t even need ffs. maybe a brow reduction. id say go for it

Why’d you wait so long a baka
Yeah I think maybe hrt, ffs, and other surgeries would save you

looks like me except without a browbone. you'll be fine.

>You will le grow out of it cope
>turns 18
>you can't afford it anyway just try repressing instead
>has money at 20
>bf doesn't want me to do it
I'm gonna do it. Tired of waiting.
>without a browbone
kek
Holy fuck thank you guys so much btw

>kek
mine is like really big

no problem. you’re less manly than me and starting about 2 years later than i did. id kill for your starting point

You look like a guy version of darlene

who?

>femboy

You look adorable. Are you dysphoric? Or why would you take HRT?

Attached: 1654569535237.jpg (1200x1600, 161.81K)

From roseanne

Yes.
Insanely. All I can ever think about is how much I need to take hrt and get surgery immediately. Any time my eyebrows move or I blink it reminds me of how much I hate my browbone. Any time my clothes brush up against me it reminds me of how much I hate my body. Every time I run my hand through my hair it feels thinner than last time. My profile is legit so fucked too. You can't tell from this pic but my nose is stereotypical jewnose. My therapist told me I don't qualify for dysphoria because I don't want bottom surgery lol. Said it's just bdd. Literally if I just looked like a girl I would be fine. Not dysphoria tho.

forgot pic

Attached: ey0vicww7ls41.png (1872x1251, 671.23K)

Please be careful with that, user. I have seen people try to reconcile their self image with their bodies surgery while not having dysphoria, and it became a wild goose chase, since for everything they changed, they got a new thing they became unhappy with to the point of obsession because there was an underlying root beneath it all. I am not saying that is the case for you, but I can't in good conscience not bring up the possibility.

Attached: 1652763642646.jpg (1000x667, 80.72K)

I already know going in that it's gonna cost like 100k or more to do everything I want to do. I might be able to get by with just ffs and nothing else but no way to be sure. I literally just want to live life as me and not the pretend me that I invented for when I go outside.
>just do it lol
picrel is all I can think of

Attached: photo_2022-06-24_13-56-53.jpg (597x473, 29.05K)

>>You will le grow out of it cope
>>turns 18
>>you can't afford it anyway just try repressing instead
>>has money at 20
>>bf doesn't want me to do it
iktf, i got deep in to stoic philosphy and my bf was right wing and said he'd leave me if i trooned out after he caught me taking hrt so i repped.
Just take the hrt user

oh I'm the one who was complaining about her brow bone I have a fucked nose too.
I don't mean to anti ffs post but not conventionally attractive is different from not passing

Get your lips done asap their so tiny

>ffs and nothing else
what else is there? yeah sure srs, adams apple (not that I see one), maybe breasts (and they grow so you don't really ever need that one). everything else that plays with bones is fucked.

You'll be fine and you might actually be able to enjoy your 20s. Or repress. Your life, do whatever you want with it.

It's over because I'm hon

Attached: 1655923349.jpg (850x1512, 94.44K)

Might want ffs will be cute with just hrt.