How do I Actually Stop Being Dysphoric??

I don't want to be trans, I don't wanna be a freak, it's too late for me, if I come out everyone will leave me, I just want to be a normal man and have a normal life like other normal people but the desire to be a woman is literally becoming crippling, there has to be a way out

Attached: hmwww988qkl81.jpg (1234x2048, 122.37K)

Doesn't this pic imply that the character sees what he wants to see in the mirror? Wouldn't that be fuckin sweet? Shouldn't it be reversed like it's a pikachu but it sees another pokemon?

Also no don't repress the longer you do that the more your percentage chance at suicide goes up

u dont :^)

The sadness is that Mimikyu sees what it wants to be but isn't, which I think is super relatable to the experience of dysphoria. It's not directly analogous, but it hits the vibe

But I can't transition, I'm terrified of transition, if I transition my friends and family will probably leave me and I'll be all alone in the world and I can't stand even thinking of that, nevermind the question of whether it'll fix the dysphoria or be a mistake or make it impossible for me to ever marry

I just want to be cis

Attached: EqoL0-1U0AEZTM0.jpg (229x234, 8.96K)

Then be cis, didn't you get the memo that none of this shit is actually real and that people like to pretend they suffer just to get hormones and getting off easier?
You fell for the meme, don't be retarded and go wash your face, fucking man up.

Then those aren't your friends and family, take it from a transphobe with an anti-social father and a bi-polar mother. Sometimes you have to cut ties and find your tribe. It's inevitable. Even the youngest of children get ripped from the comfort of homes and change states every few years, forced to start over with each time their parent gets a new job. Sorry user.

You're being blithe, but I actually wish you were right

You'll never be cis sorry user. But if you are a good girl and take your pills maybe in the next life you'll reincarnate as an anime trap.

I've seen this idea before and I just can't understand it. These people actually do love me, and I love them, they would just feel betrayed by my changing myself on them all of a sudden. I feel legitimate loyalty to these people, I think it would be painful for them, too

Is this a new variety of ropefuel? The temptation of getting closer to how I actually feel inside with each reincarnation?

If I could guarantee I'd come back as a woman or be a woman in heaven or something I'd kill myself right now

Attached: unknown.jpg (803x1024, 125.96K)

No user, you need to think about karma.

If you die while repping thats bad karma. Dying as a hon will bring you three steps closer to anime girl. Dying as a cissy will take you two steps further away.

But isn't repping what God wants me to do? Then as a reward I get to be better next time?

Attached: Ez3mEALUYAQsGAd.jpg (1024x612, 90.5K)

I think it's worth discussing your concerns you posted and bringing this up to them. Decent people will at least try to sympathize, even if they don't fully understand. Do it slowly within the context of the conversation, gain insight to how much information they are ready to absorb without radical judgement. Transition doesn't happen overnight, but neither did the decision after years of repressed dysphoria.

You may be right. The idea of bringing it up, especially to my family, is absolutely terrifying, but maybe they'll be receptive

Good luck, user.

Attached: 1635499063252.jpg (1024x1024, 102.18K)

That image destroyed me

Attached: 1514020356188.gif (640x358, 90.74K)

Thats just what some dumb conservatives want you to think

>I don't want to be trans, I don't wanna be a freak, it's too late for me, if I come out everyone will leave me, I just want to be a normal man and have a normal life like other normal people but the desire to be a woman is literally becoming crippling, there has to be a way out
i understand this fear, i understand very deeply.
for me it is completely crippling.
but there is one thing that scared me even more than all of that.
having all these thoughts in 10, 20, 30 years and realizing that i still feel the need to transition. except this time its going to be even harder.