How much pubic/body hair reduction can I expect with hrt?

how much pubic/body hair reduction can I expect with hrt?

Attached: unknown (1).png (850x1187, 942.48K)

it’ll grow slower and less thick but dont count on it disappearing

I got none at all even after 3 years of injections. Mideterannian genes suck for mtf

do pubes actually grow that high? I only have a bush

im mediterranean (italian american) and i never had facial hair to begin with. try harder ig

meds dont grow facial hair as well as they grow body hair

I wish it was just facial hair
Even my goddamn knuckles and toes have hair that keeps resisting laser

I literally used to have hairy as fuck hands, and now there barely hairy, my leg hair is way sparse, and I have hair on my arms like a girl.
My hairy hobbit feet have a few hairs now.
Chest hair is practically gone.

But basically it just thins the diameters of hairs, and makes area's of hair less sparse to a degree.
Yo but son listen, the pubic hairs stay, and you know what THANK GOD.

Attached: 20220607_052401_Burst01.jpg (2560x1440, 1.54M)

Just checked, I literally have 4 hairs I could count on my feet you cant even see really...

My hands used to be so hairy, girls would tease me about it in high school.
Only thing HRT didn't do much about was facial hair, but once you have that it's there for good basically. Have to laser, although it does get a little more sparse and the hairs are thinner, and grow slower.

Attached: 20220624_232611_Burst01.jpg (3264x2448, 3.04M)

>mfw tranny bush
Lord have mercy....

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40.15K)

It's more chest hair, I kinda wish I could grow it like that though, maybe I'll try a little before I'm on hrt? idk

There are ways to cause your body to grow hair in certain spots. I appreciate your goal of a happy trail. So please let me instruct you just a little.

Transdermal usage of DHEA is pretty easy to make or get, and can be applied to the upper pubic area to produce hair.

Testosterone cream works even better, but need to be gentle with the dosage.
DHT cream is what you really want, as that will for sure give you the lovely little tuffle of hair you crave. Dont neglect your estrogen in hopes of growing it out, it wont on it's own if you dont already have it.

It's very soft user which is surprising for something so powerful looking.
I think when you have a tranny laying down on top of you sucking the warmth from your body, the tuffle of hair acts like a softening agent made specifically to tickle you tummy, basically.

Attached: 20220624_234231.jpg (2560x1440, 961.45K)

will applying any of those have much of an affect on my estrogen levels or decrese the effects of hrt? And will it work on other parts of my body as effectively?

DHEA application will slightly increase testosterone, nothing concerning depending on the dose your using.

Testosterones and DHT cream will increase both but your only using a tiny amount so it's mainly contained in the skin.
Also the levels will only be raised for the day of the application.

But none of them will effect your estradiol levels. It'll work on any part of the body that has vellus hairs, the little fuzzy hairs. So mostly everywhere...

Progesterone cream can sometimes cause hair growth in some people, but you cant count on being one of them from the get go.

Still when using TEST/DHEA/DHT creams, you want use them sparingly in small doses as not to end up really increasing your levels of T/DHT in the body, we only want it on the skin and hairs.

God your going to get so fuzzy ^_^

Really based and pube pilled.

See most people dont understand one of the purposes of pubes besides being something lovely and soft to run your hands through.
That purpose? The hairs are there to wick sweat, keeping everything far more fresh, yet also they are there to wick the sweat that's infused with your girly tranny stench.

Just wicking and spreading your pheromones, wafting your smell further towards the nose of the man you love. It inflames there passions.
Just getting down by your tummy, they'll inhale deeply of your sweet girl stink.

Besides it's sexy as fuck and like womanly.

Great to know, I've kinda been scratching my head a lot about many testosterone related things. Mainly I've seen some people use it for maintaining some level of function with their prenis still, among other things, but I've slso not looked into that a whole lot since I'm not even on regular hrt yet.

How permanent will this hair growth be btw? Like will it grow back forever or if I shave it off, or will I need to apply more gel weeks/months down the line to maintain it

The people using it to maintain there dicks, is about the same kind of exposure and raising of levels you'll get by trying to increase hair growth.
So people do it and tolerate it just fine.
Worst case you raise your T levels to upper female levels for a day or two.

The hair growth is mostly permanent mind you.
You'll shave it and it'll just grow back.
If you dont like it laser is the only way to really get rid of it. But yah no maintenance needed really.
But no worries there you'll enjoy it, girls will envy it, and men will admire the potency of your womanhood.
Whether you keep it tidy like picrel or rock a sexy fucking mess like I do nowYour going to look fine as fuck.

Forgot picrel of a tidy bush!

Attached: Tidy bush.jpg (1920x2560, 503.92K)

wait I can't tell, what genitals do you even have down there?

lmao Im not sure if your teasing me.
But let me just say, I am not stroking my pussy here.

Attached: ruined anon sorry....jpg (2560x1920, 468.21K)

>The hair growth is mostly permanent mind you.

good to know as well, just wondering since I doubt I'd wanna show it off all the time, but shaving isn't really something I mind all that much anyway, at least when it only covers so much area.

Is it just like one application of t gel and then I'm done? Or would I apply it more than once over time?

Also,
*You're