Tfw the bottom brain randomly takes over and all I think about is cocks

>tfw the bottom brain randomly takes over and all I think about is cocks
My prostate needs to be bullied relentlessly until I can't take it anymore. I need to be clenching the bed while I'm punished for being a dumb bottom slut. I hate being such a little faggot...

Attached: 1639213929194.jpg (800x626, 453.69K)

I HATE THIS. Just a moment ago i was touching myself for a while longer while thiking about having sex with the yellow Gokaiger (pic rel) and then i started thinking "however decided to put that ass shot there deserves a reward, like using my thight ass as a sex toy until all my holes get fill with-" and then i started cumming ;

Attached: dd1dccff03399d90c665b9e512e890f0.gif (360x203, 792.34K)

>posts anime girl
>is a 200 pound 5'11 26 year old with a disgusting body composition
based bottoms

Attached: ahegao.png (600x600, 455.18K)

i want my master to finish and pull out just before i cum. keep me a horny mess. and put me in a full chastity belt so i can't even finger my ass. and then for the rest of the week, only use my mouth. and then when he does use my ass again, once again he finishes just before i do.
also hu tao is cute. god i wish i were her

I hate it too lmao. You can't just jerk off and make the horny go away.
Need to be fucked silly, no other cure.

Tops need to step up and dick us down so stop daydreaming about getting fucked all day at work!!

Attached: anime-girl.gif (498x367, 470.74K)

i like being horny though

*so I can stop daydreaming

See? I can't focus

I have to sleep! Need brains fucked out so I can sleep!

Why are bottoms so degenerate?

Any deviation from human nature will be degenerate. Gay and tranny men are abberant, a man is not meant to be a woman or a fag, they are an evolutionary mistake. Because of this fact they will naturally be degenerate. Any mistake of human nature, will be a disgusting abomination and evil. Autistic people, gays, trannies, incels, feminine men and masculine women, lesbians, nerds, male bottoms and female tops, all of these groups of people, are deviants of nature. They are evil and genetically inferior, they must be purged.

my bottombrain is constantly interfering with my day. it's not only super easy to push my buttons and work me up but one fleeting thought about the wrong thing or seeing just the right type of guy sets it off and now i can't focus at work for 2 hours or some stupid shit.

and the worst part is how i like how much i hate it. the conflict is flustering and confusing and it only turns me on even more. and of course being naturally submissive as shit just makes me wanna give into the feeling. and it works. every. single. time. and i don't fucking get it. i'm getting flustered just complaining abotu this right now god damnit

i was a good catholic kid and now i'm taking estrogen and daydreaming about men's chests why is my stupid brain like this and why do i love how much i hate it AAAGHH

Attached: AAAAHHHHH.png (233x191, 105.44K)

nice larp fagtron

I want to pound a qts prostate until they scream loudly and squirt all over themselves.

The big, fat, squishy ones are the hottest.... as long as they shower regularly.

Attached: 1648161218081.jpg (410x598, 67.62K)

You are a mistake of human nature, something went wrong in your development that caused you to be a deviant, an abomination. All fags and trannies are natures accidents, when deviations occurs, it means that there is something innately wrong with you. All deviants from what nature is supposed to be, are going to be corrupted, degenerate, and evil. Therefore they must be purged from existence. The genetic fuck ups must be eliminated in order to prevent evil from propagating.

Evil is based. Satan rewards degeneracy with eternal pleasure in the afterlife. We must spread this corruption across Earth.

Evil always lose against the Good. The good will always wipe out evil with love. When little mistakes happen, God uses his love to wipe out those inferior degenerates.

if you were my bottom I would stroll into your work pull you into the breakroom and pound your insides until you were sore
i'd stroll back out leaving you feeling all mushy, light-headed, deeply embarrassed and filled with my goo
if only . .

ooohohohh my god don't do that to me right now

why cant sex be a pure sacred beautiful thing for anyone else

don't do what?
don't grab you by your ready hips and throw you over the table?
don't whip out my thick cock and let it come to rest on your ass, your sweet ass with the pants slipping down off of it?
don't lean forward and kiss your back while i pull your clothes off? don't whisper to you how lovely you are and how much i look forward to railing you?
don't give you what you want?

>>is a 200 pound 5'11 26 year old with a disgusting body composition
please stop
its pain

Attached: 1634861718017.png (1020x1015, 2.12M)

fhpfhpfsphjkl

do you always make that noise when you get properly fucked?
i think i need to hear it more

anond id n't come here to flirt i came here to vent about my bottom brain oh my god i'm all fucking tingly asnd shit

there is no safe place in the world for bottoms but in my arms and on my dick

yeah you're right you're just so right ugh i need to go to bed i have work tomrorow but fuck me im gonna be thinking about this all day why am i like thsi god fuck

bottoms shouldn't work, they should be at home ready to offer their top a choice when he gets home
>which would you like first dearest, dinner, a bath, or me?
you are the way you are because you just aren't living the way a bottom is meant to live