/ftmg/ unwanted mpreg edition

QOTT1: Do you want kids?
QOTT2: Are you pro-choice or anti-abortion? Why?

>Resources
pastebin.com/SEDh0A6x
>Tagmap
tagmap.io/tag/ftmg
>Old bread

Attached: __koiwai_yotsuba_and_mr_koiwai_yotsubato_drawn_by_icym__779924ed120fb089b507b664b1f098d0 (1).jpg (800x600, 230.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/reel/Ce6SW9VAaN4/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone should read Yotsuba btw. Can't call yourself a 4chinner if you haven't.
>444666
Cursed digits.

Attached: __koiwai_yotsuba_mr_koiwai_and_duralumin_yotsubato_drawn_by_icym__100821d02c6638972c2a742ae090c988.jpg (870x882, 689.34K)

Chek't
>QOTT1: Do you want kids?
No, but I am not against them.
>QOTT2: Are you pro-choice or anti-abortion? Why?
Neither. I do not think it is ethical to consciously practice unprotected sex and risk conception and pregnancy. Reality is for more complicated with psychology, finances, and general upbringing; coercion and abuse from a partner come to mind. That said, I do not believe in the "clump of cells" argument once implantation has occurred. This is a living, growing entity with human DNA. An developing human is still a human. Argument comes down to at what point does protecting the arbitrary rights of a not-yet-developed person take precedence over it's conscious mother (or parent), if at all?

It a perfectly moral world with no threat to the mother, I would agree that it would be ethical to carry it to term. There are so many nuances with chemical pregnancy (thus making conception morality and idiotic argument), natural or accidental miscarriage, and spontaneous abortion/stillborn. Putting restrictions, especially involving a court, would essentially force a pregnancy on someone who is mentally, financially, or physically unable to provide. This child will grow up in a phytologically damaging environment, or might not survive the pregnancy if the mother was in danger while waiting in queue to make her case.

I hate this country. I stopped being "pro-life" when I was 13, and I'm embarrassed I felt that way at that age. I can't imagine being oblivious at 40 with a career and life experience. /reddit

Attached: 1632713477073.png (195x260, 97.66K)

>666
Cursed.

Attached: 1656098254781.jpg (620x672, 54.71K)

>It's very likely we'll see restrictions and bans on transitioning in the coming years, but I can't see them making it totally illegal. Even if they did, you'd still have easy access to T via "sports" clinics.
I dont mean them banning T entirely, I meant like them considering T to be an abortiony medicine and making it illegal to take while forced to be pregnant. that's my fear

>QOTT1
Yes, I’ve always wanted to be a father. Even as a kid I knew I wanted to adopt.
>QOTT2
Hell naw check this shit out. Hot virtue signaling bisexual theyfabs been sharing this on instagram.
>no sex with cis men
The she/they pussy is ours

Attached: 005B84C8-B175-4D92-B445-778E06D012FA.jpg (1125x1109, 357.22K)

You shouldn't be taking T during pregnancy regardless. If you're worried they'll argue:
>T reduces chance of pregnancy/increases chance of miscarriage
>that makes it a contraceptive/abortion med
>therefore it should be banned for all afabs
That's a pretty big stretch. If they tried to use this "bees are fish" bullshit to stop trannies from trooning out, they'd also have to ban alcohol and cigarettes, since those cause similar harm to unborn babies.

>QOTT1
Ive always thought about it, and in an idealistic world I would, but Im not responsible or mentally well enough to raise a child for 18+ years
>QOTT2
I dont care enough about this to have a firm opinion on it, I dont like the idea of abortion but at the same time no one should be denied reasonable medical treatment if they want it. Its hard enough being pregnant for 9 months and delivering a baby, and if there’s anything we can do to stop unwanted, mistreated children from being brought into this awful world then Im cool with it
Wait until cis men start identifying as enby to get into bi theyfabs pants—oh wait thats already happening

>Wait until cis men start identifying as enby to get into bi theyfabs pants—oh wait thats already happening
Damnit… foiled again

Attached: 16402673-D4AB-4EB2-A853-8692E650DFE8.jpg (1125x1096, 259.86K)

>qott1
nah i like kids but i don't want all the hard work
i'll be a cool uncle
>qott2
pro choice. abortion should be legal no matter what up until 24 weeks. even if there's no threat to you and it wasn't an incest or rape baby or you're not a teen mom, parenthood is not an easy task. you need to want it. inb4 put them up for adoption, pregnancy is also brutalizing on your body. pregnancy can kill you, pregnancy can cause depression or diabetes or a host of other problems. women suffer pregnancy for the sake of bringing life into this world. if you don't want a kid, it's not worth it. children can sense resentment.

What does the original say

incel

>they'd also have to ban alcohol and cigarettes, since those cause similar harm
oh how cute, he thinks logic works on people like that.
they will talk out of both sides of their mouth, that hormones are harmful during a pregnancy while "muh body muh choice!!!" for partying with cigs and alcohol while pregnant.

>they will talk out of both sides of their mouth
I know, but if they have a small amount of brains (which, let's be honest, most of them don't) they would realize that it would set a precedent for the other stuff to be banned.

>No
>Pro life. Women shouldn't have the right to sleep around and then kill the consequence. Raped women report feeling significant psychological trauma from the abortion alongside the rape. Hedonists are seething rn

My hip bones are narrow but my thighs are round saddlebags. I'm at a low weight and that fat won't budge even with exercise. Is it over? 6mo on T

Thighs are fat, so I guess losing weight will deflate them? Go on a mostly lean meat + veggie diet after losing weight, lower chance for fat to build back up and only do upper body work at the gym and never do any lower body exercise.

>that makes it a contraceptive/abortion med
plan b is considered a contraceptive and not an abortion med.
you guys should read the published supreme court opinion on dobbs v jackson btw. it's... surreal
>Nothing in this opinion should be understood to cast doubt on precedents that do not concern abortion
>we should reconsider all of this Court’s substantive due process precedents, including Griswold, Lawrence, and Obergefell
even roberts voted against this shit and he dissented on the obergefell decision. altio is also anti-obergefell as is thomas.
the three dem justices are worried about it too
(lawrence is declaring anti sodomy laws unconstitutional and griswold, most topically, is contraceptives for married couples, which other cases built off of, including roe, lawrence, obergefell, and eisenstadt v baird which extended the right to contraceptives to unmarried people)

Attached: dissent.png (458x181, 44.81K)

why would anyone want to make contraceptives illegal
people aren't going to stop having sex, they'll just be having STD riddled sex and more unwanted children who grow up abused by their shitty parents or the system

I love when normies clock cis women as trans. In this case they don’t even think mtf though, all the comments are something about them being men. Meanwhile took two seconds to find another video from one of their pages that showed they were both cis women out of cosplay.
instagram.com/reel/Ce6SW9VAaN4/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Attached: 93BC9F30-295C-427E-98CA-E4E607E8FA45.jpg (1125x2039, 1.48M)

>why would anyone want to make contraceptives illegal
Premartial sex is a sin
Thomas and Alito are Catholics