He was right lol.. American Conservatives have gone full nazi and are coming to genocide us next . Holy fuck...

He was right lol.. American Conservatives have gone full nazi and are coming to genocide us next . Holy fuck, I can't believe it.. what is happening ?

Attached: Vaush_in_2022.jpg (1447x1226, 112.84K)

>Vaush
>the guy who literally admitted he was an FBI informant
lol
lmao

I pissed myself

why do you guys love these twitch personalities so much

He's a CIA clone designed to create domestic terrorists. The real Vaush was replaced in 2020

They are just throwing their weight around after being shot in the back by corporations who use to pander to them.

>He was right
Isn't this the retard who thinks they're going to put us in death camps? Fuck off.

No, just conversion therapy camps (with death if you disobey)

Adults would go to jail, children would go to conversion therapy.

That's true too

Yes, American jails, those places so infamously secure and nonviolent. I can’t imagine a safer place for a gender bender to end up

Don't worry I'm sure they'll get far worse.

idek who that is, i'm not 16

sauce?

>I can’t imagine a safer place for a gender bender to end up
it is a thing for guys in prison to become women for protection especially if they’re in long term

No destiny is right

they're both fucking gay and retarded

They were made for each other
When will they resume their love

UHHH based?

do liberals really look up to this guy?

Attached: capture.jpg (640x360, 40.19K)

too "lefty internet culture" for liberals
too "centrist dork fed" for leftists

Most mtf trannies are long legged beanpoles and conservatives are diabetics that eat jiffy cornbread cooked in Crisco, topped with margarine butter They are all one step away from heart attack. The guns in their display cases are for virtue signaling only, just look at the election. Literally all you have to do is walk fast.

Twitch is a friend simulator for friendliness terminally online autists

Is that thing in the background real?

is his wife real? yes user

they're not dating anymore

It’s horrifying…