Confess

Confess

Attached: 28b.png (1229x1160, 33.24K)

there are multiple users here that i want to marry

My asshole is torn because my unhealthy diet made me shit out rock-hard turds but I just lie and say it's because I bottomed too much

My gender goal is to male fail sometime within the next 2-4 years

im too old for geniune affection and its time to kys

Nothing matter when you are fat

name them you coward

I feel bad bc i misgender my enby friends in my mind on accident

no considering the fact that i'm me that's tantamount to sexual harassment

I’m using a person just for sex, thought he just viewed us as fwb, but I guess he’s got feelings and I don’t know how to get out of this

im going to become a eco-terrorist at this rate

i ghosted chasers before because I believe all of them are mentally ill degenerates

I'm a generation older than a boomer

I broke up with someone by phone a few days before their birthday. They’d slept with someone else a couple weeks earlier and we had a total communications breakdown afterwards until I cut things off so my rational part says it was the right call but I still feel sad and guilty about it

I've never gotten over a friend of mine that was a transmasc repper. After our falling out after knowing each other for 8 years they came out as enby while I'm barely even out to my friends. I'm 26 and extremely dysphoric and every day I'm reminded of them

Every waking moment I cannot stop thinking about holding my roommate
I desperately want to love him.

I have managed not to post about it for 2 months now and I am now admitting defeat

Attached: FB_IMG_1652993004750.jpg (1080x1036, 44.72K)

My butt is fucked hemroids up the ass hurt and shit my pants all day. I got such bad gas, everytime I fart I shit myself

I have a gf(female)but really want to dump her for a tranny

F. I’m 29 and it feels weird knowing this place is mostly underage-22.
I haven’t showered or done anything productive in about a week.

I'm a tripfag and really wanna post selfies on here and get attention for it but I know I shouldn't because it can come back to bite me.

I desperately wish for contact with people, to have friends again, to be loved and wanted and not just a burden my family feels obligated to care for out of pity. I wish I could be stable, have a job, go back to school, live a normal life. But I gave it all up to a failed pipedream and for people that would come to abandon me after years of growing to know them as my only outlet of communication. I wish I could tell them how what they did fucked me up irreparably and now I am stuck in time where everything moves past me but Im still here. Im utterly alone for most hours of every day and when I’m not I become tired of people very quickly. I’ll never be fixed, or happy, or survive in this world. I was made to die. My mom should’ve never aborted the first kid she was gonna have so she wouldnt have me instead, I was literally a mistake not meant to be created.

I quit my job because I want to stop being so responsible and am slowly pulling away from everyone in my life so I can kill myself.

lmao enjoy 2 pontiff dogs you fat fuck

Haha same.
I told myself to end it all by July but I still dont know how I’m gonna do it yet

little baby~

When i thought i liked girls I literally did not care about relationships and "crushes" were literally just girls who had a good sense of style and were funny. With boys it's totally different. I get butterflies and tingly and I just want to sit in his lap and kiss him and be held. I think of him calling me his girlfriend and meeting his friends.

Attached: E3wO4voXIAcjgCC.png (564x714, 10.53K)

I like him so much and idk what the fuck I’m going to do when he moves away

Yeah Im a baby.

estrogen turned me into an unironic shotacon

Attached: 1655057765212.jpg (900x1000, 125.44K)

I'm pretending to be a mom to people on Any Forums who I know are mentally ill to cope with the fact that I'm sterile and want so badly to be a mom

Attached: 1627865801800.png (865x461, 703.3K)