ITT: things you wish you never discovered

ITT: things you wish you never discovered

Attached: ffs_complications.png (2423x822, 1.14M)

transgenderism.

Trips of truth

the piss-kink and dadcon thread son here

Attached: __akitsu_maru_kantai_collection_drawn_by_4me_4ma__sample-084c2b0a22bda139679614ad44f8dc95.jpg (850x1133, 100.53K)

The world we see is just a translation that our minds do to understand the extremely complex reality. We will never know how bad things really are

2013-2015 Tumblr

omg but 2013-15 tumblr was so fun!

Attached: jdotkdot5-E2oh76dXEAAZiPT_1_1.png (639x784, 186.19K)

this is the only mental illness that spreads by awareness and why I unironically support banning and shunning it.

>things can go wrong when you get your face bones hacked up
No shit, do you want to look like a man the rest of your life or risk something going wrong that can still be fixed?

It was very fun but also damaged my undeveloped brain beyond repair

That's a very hot take.
I found out about it from TLC when I was 9 or something and it frankly horrified me so much. I actually had a family friend as a kid who was trans but I never knew. I talk to my dad about her sometimes. She apparently would ask him how she can pass better as a woman. He told her she is kind of bossy in a male way and that apparently pissed her off. Idk kinda funny.

But knowing about the surgeries and the mindfuck of "feeling like a gender" is just uncomfortable. I dorefer to not know trans is a thing. And then I could more easily treat all trannies like women too.
Fucking checked.

>that pic
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAA

This era of Tumblr made it easier for me to embrace my attraction to average bear guys and motivated me to try to get into a good college. Guess I got lucky.

i really fucking hate the inside of bodies. it's fucking disgusting in there i never want to think about whats under skin.

this was my same reaction :(

it got me to apreciate fashion amd aethstetics and introduced me to so much fun music and so many good shows and I made a lotta cool friends and had a dorky wiccan phase and was all arround great imo. i wish the site wasnt so unusable these days

Attached: jdotkdot5-E2ogt7BX0AAEUo3_1.png (422x550, 99.6K)

Based

truth

being a tranny is so cursed... I hate it I hate it

based

this, if i never knew about any of this i would have just milled myself like a normal person at 20