I want a cute trans girl to play Oldschool Runescape with. I am a cis male, I am asian...

I want a cute trans girl to play Oldschool Runescape with. I am a cis male, I am asian, I am into a ton of different interests

Attached: osrs-runescape.gif (244x174, 1.06M)

>Asian
>cis male
Sure

Do I have to be sexually attracted or flirt with you or can we run a small ironman group?

You're just jealous of my masculinity, my dentist told me that I have a perfect jaw

Sit kid

What would you want to do in OSRS? I'm midgame IM so I couldn't raid with you if thats what you're looking for...

You don't have to be sexually attracted with me or flirt with me, only if you feel naturally inclined to flirt with me. Running a small ironman group sounds fun and comfy

total level?

953, still been getting back into it since it's been a while

Discord?

>tfw only play RS3

Pickme sparkledog tranny detected

I only play ironman though how do we play together

I'm down to play RS3 as well honestly
Noheiro#8888

If you teach me and I can sit on your lap

1355 here. Level your con noob

By talking to each other while playing, or grinding various things at the same time to keep each other company, being supportive to one another
I'm down to play ironman as well honestly it's always seemed fun to me
Sounds like a good plan to me
I will, I'll get those max combat stats, just been focused on smithing a ton, I got it to level 76

No? I've just had the same account sine I was 12 and don't feel like restarting from scratch. fuck doiiing oe small favor or fairy tale ever again.

I'll add you whenn I get home. I've just been trying to rebuild my cashstack.

Height?

there is currently a friend finder thread up.
do you retards dont even bother to look at the catalog?

Every time I go there it’s the same accounts posting, I imagine they’re all weird or annoying people

Whats you're osrs name dude

same, osrs isn't bad i guess, but i like my original character to much, and i'd rather sit comfy and do archaeology
>Pickme sparkledog tranny
whatthefuck does this even mean??!