Talking to someone on Any Forums

>talking to someone on Any Forums
>they ask me to post discord
>i do
>they don't add me
why??

Attached: 1656063908165.jpg (1848x1224, 391.99K)

Post discord

any of
>they got anxious and chickened out
>they forgot about the thread
>they searched your discord in archives and found other posts they didn't like
>they recognised your tag and already have you/ know you/ dislike you

lmao

Or they coomed then stopped caring

maybe woo me first :)
it prolly would've been one of the first two, since i used a pretty fresh discord account
i'd hope people don't dislike me tho

>searched your discord in archives and found other posts they didn't like
I always do this before I add anyone. Don't want to add bpdemons or schizos.

unfortunately for you i change discord accounts regularly >:))

What letter are you

>They saw your profile pic
Mystery solved

g maybe b?
i have like one lady i like, so it'd be an exception
also MAYBE t, idk i have a lot of stuff i need to work out

>why??
Because it is usually just a Fed gathering information on you for your dossier
Aliases are important for tracking your activities online
You must know that Any Forums is a federal honeypot

Attached: 1656113106727.png (570x444, 49.27K)

>also MAYBE t
if its a maybe then you're not. you'd know if you were

yeah, i've heard people say that :/
idk who to trust desu

Don't trust that retard. Lots of trans people go through a period of uncertainty before figuring themselves out.
BTW if you are going through that period of uncertainty, the worst place you could possibly choose to do it, outside of maybe fucking susans place or something, is here. There are trans people that could have ended up happy, healthy, and well-adjusted with real friends living a real life, that are dead because they let the tttt brainworms get to them. Don't throw away your sanity on this suicide factory.

We can't tell you you have to find out yourself

>maybe woo me first :)
What are you looking for?

it's too late, i've already been browsing for like a year, so ig i'm done for
i've been struggling with this for some time, and idk it just blows when i say idk who to trust () i mean a lot of ppl give contradictory info on trans ppl, and what it means to be trans, so idk if i rly am or if i'm just being super retarded, idk it's all so tiresome
idrk what i'm looking for, ig fun friends, ppl to talk to about tranny shit
i've gtg now so this thread might die, but if anyone wants to post disc, i'll add you :D
i'm a 19 year old, first year computer science student btw

>MAYBE t
So T it is. You fem or no?

ppl irl have said i'm pretty, not handsome
so make of that what you will

>it's too late, i've already been browsing for like a year, so ig i'm done for
Nah, I browsed this place for years and Any Forums in general since I was like 13, but a few years ago I stopped and now I mostly only come here if I have questions or something. The mindvirus stuff sticks with me, for sure, but it fades with time. The brain is made to change, and it will if you start giving it more positive stimuli.
Anyway, the real answer is that if you are questioning your gender identity, you should talk to a therapist. The people here do not have the qualifications to help you figure this out, and you will only waste time going in circles talking to people who don't have your best interest in mind. If you're a compsci student you should look into your university's health center, since they will often have free counseling services. I implore you to take advantage of this if it's available, as someone with an unfortunate amount of perspective on this, getting off this site and getting into therapy could be one of the best decisions of your life

I'm in my car rn, about to leave, but I've also been a poster since like 10, just new to Any Forums, idk I feel like a lot of it's entrenched in me, and idk where else I'd go, all social media fucking sucks, and YouTube it boring so idk what to do
Also, unironically therapists are evil and I hate them, especially ones that work for institutions
They almost ruined my life when I was 16, and are still trying too now that I'm 19, fuck them