NEVER date or even befreind a cluster b demon...

NEVER date or even befreind a cluster b demon. They are genuinely not anything like normal humans and live to corrupt and destroy

Attached: cluster personality disorders.jpg (800x601, 277.73K)

I'm trying my best and I think most time's i succeed and being kind and considerate. please dont be mean, we arent all horrible people

Attached: Tumblr_l_55550013934330.jpg (367x367, 42.71K)

So schizotypals are a-ok?

Yeah you guys are weird but alright

Are clusters c okay?

cluster Cs are cute and i want to give one a hug

i swear im just a cute little narcissist. im totally not manipulative and evil

Maybe not horrible, but I would certainly avoid a friendship with you, all the more so a relationship.
Your perception of evil is warped.
*hugs*

Attached: unknown-35.png (591x591, 887.76K)

YOU'RE WARPED

thought i was c cluster
might be snapping and turning b cluster because hell if i don't wanna fucking kill myself rn

>I would certainly avoid a friendship with you
i promise im not horrible. i always hide myself away and act reclusive when i decide i hate my friends so i dont end up hurting anyone. im too scared of hurting people to ever tell people when i feel bad about them

Attached: Tumblr_l_496532197755903.jpg (1706x2048, 734.7K)

thought i was cluster B turns out i'm just cluster A!! good news everyone

i thought i was schizotypal for a realy long time but it turns out im just bpd and spiritual

Testosterone cooked my brain over the span of 24 years and made me schizoid

how do i know which one i am without a psychiatrist because i have been formally/informally diagnosed with several of these disorders

it's kinda a pain since mental stuff seems to overlap with other disorders, but your best bet is to look into the dsm diagnostics and just read about each diaorder (usualy it will be worded like "must meet at least 5 of these 9 criteria" or somethin. but everything is on a sliding scale from "mostly functional" to "batshit lunatic" and like I said, overlaps with everything else, so it can be a pain. the most important thing to ask is "foes this affect my ability to functikn as a normal person / cause me distress? giving your friend the cold shoulder cuz you had an argument is just being moody, cutting them out of your life for three months before deciding you love them again out of nowhere is bpd

how to fix being cluster c?
i feel like im going to just die alone because i'd rather remain certainly alone than make an attempt at a relationship

was wondering this as well, I had too much caffeine last night and had an anxiety attack over this
it's truly a curse

In my personal experience with cluster Bs, you were all horrible people.

I’m something of a cluster C myself.

i dont think cluster B’s are all that bad :D

Attached: F46A6A3A-EBB9-4DD5-96C4-4D7E04C92EF1.jpg (745x716, 157.87K)

>it's truly a curse
yep, i just want a gf and to be loved but i can't even begin an attempt at anything real.