Why did hrt turn me into a faggot?

Before I used to jerk off all day, be into girls more than guys, and not care about romance. But now I barely even want sex, I just want to kiss cute boys and sit in their laps. I read yaoi fanfiction and cry that I'll never have such a cute and gay relationship.

Wtf happened???

Attached: 1620634555007.png (611x956, 855.03K)

estrogen is dumb bitch juice that makes you gay

Same, i think of cute guys kissing all the time now

You took female hormones and turned into a woman why are you surprised

E made me boycrazy and prog made me horny so i started wanting more than cuddles. it is neat to experience a more fleshed-out sexuality though. still a lil bi, but i want a man to roughly fuck my brains out and then tenderly hold me after

Attached: __original_drawn_by_reiga_act000__sample-b7c2c8413394e3cc69c83ea58e2fde7b.jpg (850x1200, 195.94K)

you never should've taken HRT
femboys are perfect without it

I'm a boy user uwu
Yeah it feels soooo much nicer to not only care about sex. It just shocked me

all gay bottoms should take hrt for tits and superior female sexuality

>you never should've taken HRT
>femboys are perfect without it

Attached: Femboy_reality.png (1500x1114, 1.7M)

My mental state begs to differ and my boy boobs sensitive nipples agree.

Also I can stay cuter for longer

what's wrong with the guy on the right? he looks cute

God its so fucking nice omg, like just thinking about kissing a boy sometimes feels better than orgasm pre transition

Bi guys (the ones who like women) will hate how he doesnt look like an anime girl without boobs and with a penis

right is still far cuter than a lot of self-identified "femboys"

Not really. He just doesn't look fem at all. There's plenty of dude who look way more fem than that

Attached: Newposter.jpg (1536x2048, 225.98K)

He's so cute I love him

Hrt didn't make you a faggot you already where one. It just made you a woman

I'm bi and I WOULD
he's well groomed, is probably open to exploring different things, is a weeb, and looks like a cute short/avg guy. I'd love to rub hrtitties on his back while I plow him, stupid cute man
hehe more for me

He's cute as fuck. Maybe if you took more pills you'd reach half of that.

Literally a good looking guy and lots of people would, if anything it's more like it's crazy this this guy this throwing away being a totally normal frat chad in every way

Attached: fd54c93331fd2e0b91815c532abebbf2.jpg (480x486, 19.13K)