Why are boymoders so horny for BWC? every boymoder just seems to crave a white cock pounding their ass

why are boymoders so horny for BWC? every boymoder just seems to crave a white cock pounding their ass

Attached: D17DKTJUwAAJlhK.jpg (1200x900, 126.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/bo23ij2
imgur.com/a/xE6n8M9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nobody here has a bwc, if they did they’d post it

i dont even know. i girlmode all the time, and for most of my modern life i think im a lesbian, but i still get fantasies of being fucked in the ass as deep as possible. its fucking hot.

I have at least a 7.5” bwc but I don’t post it because I’m supposed to be the sub. I have to wear cages or my tops get insecure.

we're not crazy for bwc,
we just don't want bbc.

bwc is very nice
bwc but just a little bit tanned is veeeeeerry nice

how big is big?
My penis is a bit over 7 inches and I'm definitely extremely white, but idk what is considered large and what's just somewhat above average. I know I'm bigger than average, but is it by enough to call it a BWC?

post it on unsee

Not even a boymoder and still crave BWC

bigger than my pathetic girl dick. so big lol.

I have no clue how to use unsee, I'll just make an imgur.
I don't really care if people are saving pics of my dick anyway, I mean really it not like posting a face or body pic at all, if you can ID me by me penis then my penis is in your face, and we have other things to be discussing than me posting in for thirsty tranners.

give me a bit.

Alright here, hope it uploaded fine. Sorry about not having shaved down there

I pressed it down a bit cuz it curves up and so the camera angles make it look weird
imgur.com/a/bo23ij2

Cute dick, would love to suck on it. Do you have a pic with the foreskin fully pulled back or do you have phimosis?

What's your girth?

hot, be my bf

Also yes, I know my foreskin is too small for the head, you don't have to point it out, I'm a bit self-conscious about it...

I do have mild phimosis but I can usually stretch it past the head
Again, give me a bit to take the pic and upload

You’re making me so horny I want to choke on you

Ok, here. imgur.com/a/xE6n8M9
Slightly deflated but still should be good enough
idk, never checked. How do you measure that?

Anyway, does this count as big or just above average?

really nice dick

Big obviously lol

Your glans looks tasty in that pic, do you have a pic with cum on it or a cumshot?

no, but I suppose I could make one easily enough
give me like... idk... 15 minutes, maybe?
It takes me a bit to cum, I can't just do it on command.

Take your time. If you are having trouble getting in the mood, I (cis male) would love to see you fap and cum on a video call.