Why does latin america / brazil have so many trannies?

why does latin america / brazil have so many trannies?

Attached: 12392489392348.png (637x491, 564.49K)

No lo se

Its better to be a girl in a third world country because you can suck a wealthy guy's dick and live the good life.

Latin America includes Brazil, no need to write it after a slash when you already said Latin America in your OP.

really?
mb i'm in eu and don't know much about other places lmao

They don’t retard, for their population they have no more trannies than the us

Beaner here, I haven’t seen a tranner in my entire life on this place

I dunno but I’m a Brazilian born in America so somethings up

I bet your clitty is massive. Brazilian trannies are huuunng.

Idk if the rest of latin america are like this but i guess it's because Brazilians just are very forward about their feelings, they think less and act more on their feelings, this may also explain how the lgbt hate crime ratio is still so high in a place were so many people are lgbtq+.

t. Brazilian trans gf

I have but i live in a progressive place

they are gay prostitutes

Brazilian here. AMA

Also, fucking hate this place

Attached: d6d.png (403x396, 77.04K)

yea it’s like 7.5 ngl I have to wear cages

I honestly have no idea if the place I live is considered progressive or conservative but from things I’ve heard most people say about trannies I’d said it’s conservative, but I don’t have a very wide view

mtf? why do you hate it there?

Qual seu regime de HRT?

Yes. idk mostly the over sexualized, and over extrovert culture.

People also seen to worship violence, ignorance, and treat everything as a joke, like politics (the reason why we are in this situation right now). The heat and bad public services also annoy me

Attached: images - 2022-06-24T230236.210.jpg (700x351, 27.45K)

Forbidden question anom. I'm currently waiting the SUS to help me with this

Attached: images - 2022-06-24T230543.584.jpg (224x224, 10.58K)

I heard they take a long time. You will probably still start before me anyway, tell me what is your regime once you start it.

They're just more open about it. The same goes for Thailand, people think that trannies are a sizeable chunk of the population, but in reality they're still