I hope all you christcuck tranners learned your lesson now and will stop siding with the enemy

I hope all you christcuck tranners learned your lesson now and will stop siding with the enemy.

Attached: mindbreaking.gif (478x360, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarianism
lp.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

theyre not going to til they get their own rights taken away, and theyre too dense to realize theyre gonna come to take away bodily autonomy from tranners after they just took it from cis women

No, lol, they'll keep licking the boots that kicked their teeth out. Pickmes will die as pickmes, there's no saving them.

not a christcuck tranner but while I do disagree with the supreme court ruling and believe everyone should have the right to bodily autonomy it also won't make me vote for democrats if that's what your point is.
both repubs and democrats are retarded
t. libertarian tranner

I don’t think that is any thinking person’s point. Not even a good argument given that the dems haven’t and won’t do anything.

dems are incompetent, conservatives are evil
calling yourself a libertarian while not taking a stance against the party that's actively pissing away your rights just makes you retarded

If you're a lolbertarian, then why do you boymode

Cute anime girl also true
This
This...kinda
I'd rather have a green party president any day but trump would have been awful especially for transgender people and women's rights, plus we'd probably be fighting with Russia because of trump and putin.

>christcuck tranners
cant possibly be real

>we'd probably be fighting with Russia because of trump and putin
That's a really dumb take

>Libertarians
>No you can't marry
>No you can't get an abortion
>No you can't take hormones
>No we won't support your gun rights
>Yes we will support foreign wars
>Yes we will support massive government handouts
>Yes we will support subsidies to corporations
At this point libertarian in America just means corporatist

i fail to see how cis women not being allowed to murder their babies has anything to do with me, nor why anyone should believe that murdering children ought to be a right

Yeah! Taking away civil liberties doesn't mean they'll come for us next right?

Attached: 1656080822252.png (651x106, 22.66K)

>both rep and dem are retarded
correct
>libertarian tranner
least shit political opinion on the board
t. anarchist (like, actually anarchist, no state, no laws, trades are done with no regulation and there’s no real currency)

how is murdering children a civil liberty?

>went to get food
>this many people already seething because I said I'm libertarian
lmao
I'm not gonna vote for democrats either when they're attempting to piss away my right to protect myself by owning a gun. Why the fuck would I WILLINGLY vote for the people who want to take away my right to defend myself from people who actively want to hurt me?
boymoding until I get FFS
none of that is libertarianism and just because retards attempt to call themselves that while actively going against libertarian ideals does not mean I have to as well

>Children
Fetuses

agreed, chirst is stronger than any mental illness

libertarian is not liberal retard, it’s anarchy lite edition en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarianism

>t. retard

Attached: 46C3C639-884E-4322-A4AF-88C4CC1602B4.jpg (840x839, 170.56K)

Abortion in the USA was deemed a privacy issue, repealing Roe v Wade means they're reducing what is deemed a privacy issue and have outright stated that they're going after gay marriage next. If you think it ends at "just abortion" then you're getting exactly what you deserve when they make transitioning and gay marriage illegal.

God wins :3

>none of that is libertarianism and just because retards attempt to call themselves that while actively going against libertarian ideals does not mean I have to as well
That's the point. You're voting for the less libertarian party. The Republican part is across the board opposed to individual liberty or at best apathetic about it. They're only libertarian insofar as they support unregulated capitalism barring enforcement of their desired social norms in media and massive subsidies to agriculture and other industries.

enjoy your political reader leeching off of you and making your life worse every day xoxo

Actual libertarians disagree with all of those things. Conservatives love to pretend they are libertarian but they will larp as literally anything.

this but I would also like to add libertarians are also retarded

Christ is a tranny though.

are you actually retarded? there’s no liberitarian party in america, it’s like voting for a anarchist state leader it doesn’t make sense liberals and neoliberals ARE NOT LIBERITARIANS holy shit you need to learn your politics

lp.org/

Why do trannies care about abortion?

/tttt/ just needs to make its own political party with blackjack and hormones

Commies and leftists are enemies of my race and everything that's good in the world. You're clearly evil loons.
On reddit, you're organzing burning down the towns of your political enemes. They deserve it for voting against you, you say.

Because their objection to abortion is the exact same one that could be used against same-sex marriage. Clarence Thomas went out of his way to say that they should reconsider the legality of same-sex marriage, so it's almost certainly going to get challenged in the near future.