How many brown tranners are on this board?

And if you are one would you care to prove it by posting a selfie? Pretty please?

Attached: 1655399616165.jpg (750x430, 44.34K)

this thread is made by a racist from Any Forums trying to make a compilation for his shitty threads don't fall for it

No I just find brown tranners and twinks hot you schizoid :(

for me, its brown asian trannies from this board, everyone of them is muah level.

I’m brown but no selfie because I absolutely hate how I look

Then post some pls

i'm sort of a tranner

brown tranner here, but not exactly proud of it desu. i'm a bit more olive if that counts but my genes are all over the place so i got the mutt skin lol

but thankfully i compliments on my bod so i'm happy

*get compliments
sorry i'm good at typing like an idiot

I'm latina boymoder but I don't like my appearance so I don't want to post a selfie

Be more confident, confidence is key to success in all things
>not exactly proud of it
Why not? All skin tones are beautiful
Sort of? I guess that counts post pics if you want

eh idk, i think it's mostly all the talk about white tranners getting suuper pale skin and you can see them blush easily and it's cute in those boymoder stories and stuff. i have some white siblings and i was always jealous as a kid desu.

but pale skin is such a vibe and i was so close to having it like my sister does but nope. but ah, oh well, i'm really not dark or anything, just a light brown.

Just remember that 90% of the green text posters have never approached a woman let alone touched one. Pale skin can be petty on some women but so can dark skin. I'm a super pale skinned guy most of the time (fortunately I tan well enough) but I've got naturally olive-skinned family members I'm a little jealous of myself user. It's all about perspective

yeah i guess you're right user. grass is always greener they say. besides it seems brown troons are a bit more uncommon so i guess that makes me feel special lol

also OP picrel is cute

There’s no way I can beconfident in my current state. Is there a way to at least act confident even if I’m not? I’ve tried kind of doing that for a couple of months but nothing has changed, so I assume I’m not convincing enough

does your skin lighten on hrt if you're olive toned?

indian repper, not posting selfie cuz i hate mirrors

i'm sure people of any color can blush equally hard and be seen equally well

you really think so? sometimes when i feel flustered or red faced i try to catch my reflection but it doesn't look like much is there

i'd post face to show my tone but i have a man face so i'd rather not

show forearm

aagh but i haven't shaved my arms in a bit, here lemme just crop a piece of my face it'll take just a minute i gotta get it right

ok here please ignore the beard shadow i've only had one laser treatment

Attached: facecrop.png (308x361, 151.95K)