How do men feel about trans girls that act cutesy and feminine like anime girls...

How do men feel about trans girls that act cutesy and feminine like anime girls? Do they think its cringe or do they think its cringe but, they appreciate the femininity of it?

Attached: 2.jpg (827x1171, 657.32K)

acting feminine is agp

I would punch the shit out of any bitch who started going UGUU at me on bed. Trainer or not.

Cring but cute, go for it

Hot

Not you tho. You deserve to be ignored and die alone.
I don't fuck with masochists.

I would run it over with my car

what about trans girls who act boyish but they only do so for male attention

Kill it with fire

its cringe but also cute. cringecute.

I would punch the shit out of any bitch with my cock until I cum into her ass when they start going UGUU at me on bed. Trainer or not.

Anime girls turned them into trannies and it's cringe

Different person here. That's hot. I get off to neglect.

depends on your skull and how attractive you are. sometimes u dont even need to be a girl or act cute if your pretty enough

If she did I'd hate fuck her as soon as possible. It's cringe but also extremely submissive and there's nothing better in a trans woman than the desire to be feminine.

Meta attraction

>I would run it over with my car
With gas so expensive now?? Why waste it when a baseball bat would suffice?

autopedophilia is still pedophilia

>gas
lol

Attached: MX-Social.jpg (1200x628, 77.79K)

It's better when a tranny acts her age, feminine like a woman, acts naturally in a soft demeanor.
All the trannies I've known who try to UWU it up IRL are almost insufferable.

But acting like this will get your face smooshed into a pillow and fucked in anger, just to shut you up for a moment.

>think its cringe but, they appreciate the femininity
This.
Had a trans gf who literally blurted out autistic catch phrases she heard from her favorite animes. It was kind of cringe, but in an extremely endearing way that made me want to cuddle them.