Pooner swag am i right

pooner swag am i right
god i need hormones

Attached: 4EF5B8EA-B639-46E3-ADD4-DD1F5FC97D55.jpg (3088x2316, 1.11M)

That’s you in the pic? You look like a 13 year old boy

He looks just like me fr

holy shit is that kevin from home alone

me or the guy fieri pride flag

finally someone recognizes me jesus christ

Like you
I could never match up to Guy Fieri

i’m fucking obsessed with Guy. watching guys grocery games is the only way i can fall asleep now

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 5.28.20 PM.png (415x374, 217.98K)

his sister is a lesbain (i think) and he went to her wedding too. Guy is seriously one of the best ppl in north america. also is that the twilight girl

There is no way you're above 17
Very nice room though

>also is that the twilight girl
i hate zoomers

bellaaaaa my sweet bellaaaaa
sorry i was one of those kids

yeah thanks i’ve spent days decorating it

Attached: A2F1303E-9772-46B5-8E2A-753E7115A1BB.jpg (4032x3024, 3.48M)

Stop coming here you're going to get brainworms. DIY and transition in peace

she passed away. he loved her a lot, and it's why he does stuff like officiate queer weddings

i talked shit about him years ago, but it turns out guy is a pretty awesome fellow

The raw poon rays from this image is enough to blind me

holy shit this is the most poon thing i've seen in a while, i can fucking smell the tuna
i like the autism creature though

Ive been to one of his restaurants before and took a picture next to a lifesize cardboard cutout of him, the food was delicious and it was definitely a high point in my life

ohh may she rest in peace. i’ve always had a good respect for him, you can tell he’s a great person who just wants some good food.

cute room
>Stop coming here you're going to get brainworms.

this. i came here a straight guy, and...

i live close to one of his take out places i’d love to go someday

thank you and i’ve gotten brain worms from other places long before here

live laugh love autism creature
i’ve been told i smell like water

sorry do you want my shades in the original post

If it’s chicken-related I highly recommend
Also I just looked up restaurants he’s been to and apparently I live only a couple blocks away from one thats been on his TV show before how did I not know this before

nice!

one of my german deli jobs was on his show years ago, there's framed autographed posters in the dining area. every time that episode reruns that place gets slammed. it happens to every place thats been featured on his shows. that's his whole deal, promoting small businesses

he's one of the good ones

i live in a metro area kind of so he’s been to lots of places here. i can fuck up some chicken so i’d love to go

Hey user, would you like any help getting on testosterone, if so you can add me on discord

Captchasmasher#2085

I wish I could meet him one day he seems like such a nice person

omfg i love deli. it’s great how he both kind of puts the food to the test (you don’t pay to get on there he or his agents just choose it kek) and brings lots of exposure to the said place

added. don’t dox me kek