I personally don't have the guts or mental stability for it, but, well

I personally don't have the guts or mental stability for it, but, well.....
The 2nd Amendment exists for a very good reason.

Attached: RDT_20220624_1957404417565111668961760.jpg (468x451, 59.62K)

this is a ploy by the government to create troon mass shooters to justify troonicide

they don't need anything except hons existing in public to justify troonicide

What lol this post is about being thankful you can have a gun so you can kys

>Implying Christians need a reason to gas the troons
Go down in a blaze of glory my beautiful flower.

love you satan

Why do burgers love their 2nd amendment so much? Honestly if i had a gun i wouldnt even try to use it. If i killed someone and they put me in jail its over. I would rather just get shot or be given the death penalty instead. Unless your a cop or rich enough to know you can bride away murder then yeah it would be nice. There will always be more plebs than civilized upper class. Just what part of allowing subhumans to own firearms in postmodern society is a good idea?

They’re fun toys that people like to collect. Have you not seen the epic movies that have guns? So cool!!!

Basically if the SCOTUS fucks up badly enough some lunatic could always unpack the court in Minecraft.
It’s like carrying a cyanide pill in your pocket just in case.

I can’t imagine the political instability that would be caused by that. I feel like the supreme court system almost incentivizes political violence with how it’s set up, but that would be so fucking wild.

>some deranged tranny does the modern version of the reichstag fire crossed with 9/11 but actually real
i'm not gonna say please do this even sarcastically but it would result in an actual american hitler and the complete annihilation of the tranny race

The day someone puts a bullet through brett kavanaugh’s pug brain is the day the world is saved

something about america. more than the country but what it represented. something that said having means to take arms against government specifically is important.
yes, nobody remembers or cares anymore. go make fun of it without understanding. have your fill of superiority points for the day.

The actual president was assassinated and barely anything happened. If some troon went full looney tunes and capped some uncle Thomas that at least 60% of the population had never heard of until today, and maybe also some aged frat boy rapist, exactly nothing would happen aside from the SCOTUS not going full shariah law anymore and some ASPD losers breaking their stepdad’s keyboards in rage.

Preach

>The actual president was assassinated and barely anything happened.
only because the entire american press was controlled by quasi-communist jews at that time and they didn't want to blame the communists who actually did it

Are you talking about Abe Lincoln?

If the president gets minecrafted, we just shove in the VP, who will also be of the same party. Many of the same policies will be pursued. If someone were to kill a conservative justice right now, do you think a liberal judge could be appointed without issue? And if not, do you think the liberals would be content with them denying (another) appointment that they technically deserve?

Ok buddy very nice, go back to your toys

Attached: 70E4B1CE-B343-43E0-A138-1858A2597139.jpg (484x534, 31.07K)

Anyone actually advocating murder here is a federal agent trying to entrap you in a sting operation.

Any evidence to the contrary is manufactured as part of the sting.

Attached: fact pepe.png (220x221, 62.64K)

It would be refilled with some Biden-appointed D because that’s how that works. You don’t get special do-overs because of how they die.
Rightoids will ree a bit, but they won’t go full Jan 6, and even when they tried that it failed.

this would be a very good way to kick off a civil war

Hoping for things in Minecraft isn’t advocating, frogposter.

That is how it works. However, Republicans can attempt to hold up the process for as long as possible. It would go beyond reeing, especially if this happens after they win the senate (very likely to happen soon). If they delayed it long enough for an election and a republican took the white house in 2024… I cannot imagine anyone would be super happy about now.

> after they win the senate (very likely to happen soon)
Delusional if you think every purple state won’t be blue after this bullshit.

I wish, but sadly the gas prices are still high. But maybe I’m a bit out of the loop and too doompilled, since I live in the bible belt. Everyone here is cheering on the court decision as “God finally getting rid of demonic abortion” and shit. Please, kill me.

Anyways assuming you’re right, even if it’s close in the senate they could hold it up for a while. Republicans would try to do it if they had no reason, and this would be really fucking easy to sell outrage over. Honestly rightfully so, it’s a fucking stupid system.
I doubt a proper civil war would break out, but regardless of what happened it would probably lead to a lot of political violence and rioting t b h.