Beauty

Beauty

Attached: FV4sZAuWQAQG0uQ.jpeg.jpg (1284x1934, 1010.71K)

Groomy

I want her to groom me

Me too.

Of course she is beinf groomed, doesnt mean she grooms. And if this is the standard we want to keep troons at then by all means maam groom away

ITS BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE GROOM US

Attached: A163F320-6EC4-431F-AED0-AD2B35406070.png (1724x1220, 1.82M)

>she is beinf groomed, doesnt mean she grooms
Groomers beget more groomers.

children are already being groomed by worse things than this

>there are worse groomers in the world so we shouldn't do anything at all about the "lesser" groomers when we discover them
Please don't.

>the lesser demon groomer

who cares the newest generation is fucked beyond repair with microplastics and tiktok anyways
its not like taking down “lesser groomers” is gonna fucking solve anything

>audience consists primarily of children
i just can't believe anyone genuinely scitzo believing a child would watch and be interested in this

Attached: 1649885999176.jpg (936x861, 289.62K)

Children and his most devoted paypigs are the only people that watch his minecraft trash.

My only goal in life will now be to have him bounce and moan on my cock : an announcement video on his channel, a link to an OF with just hours and hours of vids of him getting fucked like he deserves, finally dropping the facade. A coming out story for the internet age, millions in the bank, an inspiration to a generation of cuties.

i agree but i dont any actual "children" (below 14/13) watch him, he doesnt make videos about playing minecraft amogus at 3 am

Teenagers are too intelligent to watch that drivel though. I really believe his audience is probably 10 and under. They would be the only ones juvenile enough to be entertained by his scam content.

base

My only goal in life is to stop you, because Finn is mine.

Attached: 1625398862660.jpg (256x256, 12.21K)

hitting the picrel

Attached: 1656117018886.jpg (400x570, 45.86K)

I don't think children would choose to watch a crossdresser who just does random bullshit like 90% of the time.
Something tells me this facebook image is misleading...

Attached: 1498703282090.jpg (800x600, 65.8K)

He hasn't just hit the wall-e, he's smashed headfirst into it at 100 mph.

Attached: 1649853919954.png (652x581, 381.07K)

mindless simp OP

>Teenagers are too intelligent to watch that drivel though
LMAO
>I really believe his audience is probably 10 and under.
What you just believe doesn't matter, how could you say something conclusive about something you have no objective measure for?

>coomer defends the groomer
you hate to see it

Don't try and deflect, you know I'm right.
Prove me wrong it you can, I'd welcome it.

You're forgetting about the minecraft
Who else is gonna watch him yell into the mic for 30 mins about whatever bullshit he's doing on the latest scam server he's paid to play on?

Rough. Should've started taking hrt 2 years ago.

Plenty of manchildren.
What actual child would sit there and watch him with a dress on just sitting there doing nothing for like 2 hours?

not that user... defending a groomer is not a good look though.

2 of those screenshots are from the minecraft videos
Also manchildren should at least be smart enough to see the scam and have no interest in the mc videos

>quads of truth
checked

>2 of those screenshots are from the minecraft videos
So? It's just as I said
>Also manchildren should at least be smart enough
>manchildren
>smart enough
user...

where are the proofs?

hey you stupid groomer he’s not wearing a dress in any of those. those are pure kid content videos you fucking groomer. do you even look at the pic you’re arguing about groomer? please find an adult watching him scree about his minecraft farm while wearing a regular hoodie and pants for 45 mins you stupid groomer defender

so if he's not wearing a dress while playing minecraft why are you crying?
do you even know the numbers for the ages of his audience? If not, why do you even care?
Genuinely curious.