Am I the only tranny who’s kinda happy in a fucked up way that Roe V. Wade is being overturned?

Now you dumb fucking fake fag cunts get a taste of what it feels like when society is openly hostile towards you

Go fuck yourselves

Attached: CDADFCB7-D281-4E1A-A1A1-5E38FF7C5B6D.jpg (780x438, 157.41K)

you’re a soulless man pretending to be a woman.

First post best post

why so bitter

the only people i get pleasure out of seeing suffer are bdd passoids who attention whore

I'm not happy about women dying from pregnancy complications, no

I exist because of IVF so fuck no

No because when "removing bodily autonomy" is on the table I know Im next

based as fuck

Attached: 1648815173871.webm (460x264, 2.62M)

I couldn't care less about about it. i didn't troon out for "female solidarity", there's nothing connecting me to retarded women. i trooned out to be cute to my bf and that's all, couldn't care less that the subhuman class is finally getting their rights taken away.

I'm happy cause it means we are going to become the hot new nec plus ultra for straight men who don't want to be fathers right away. Like yes baby I know it’s so risky now, any of these girls could want to entrap you with a baby, but look, you don’t have to worry about that with me, we can do it as much as you want, you never even have to pull out…

I'm not really as upset as I let off but I feel like I have a duty to defend cis women's rights because at least some of them do really care about mine it seems like and I am friends with some of them or family and I don't want them hurt. But I'm fundamentally a selfish person so it really doesn't strike me as emotionally as attacks on trans rights do, I hate to say it but that's my raw feeling and I understand that many cis women feel the same way in the reverse position so I just think we have to stand together even if we're not so invested.

Fuck off with your larping, nobody believes you

FPBP

i’m also a tranny but like the full inability to empathize with women’s struggles is so psychotic

Even if you don't give a shit about cissies, this should be incredibly alarming because it means your rights are guaranteed to be destroyed as well.

>First they came for the abortion rights, and I did not speak out because I was in a dark room alone cackling from lifelong untreated mental diseases.

You're next, tranny

I’ve already had my sack cut off anyways. It’s not like we’re currently protected from job discrimination or anything else already. So really I’m not concerned fuck them

YWNBAW

Not being able to kill kids isn’t a struggle lmao, I’m not in their camp. Enslave the bitches for all I care, I’ll be a better woman than most modern ones. Femoids will never see us as actual women, they’re just being nice, and the second we start being hotter than them, which is starting to happen, they’ll turn on us, as obviously conservative women are starting to. So, great, restrict all the "reproductive ""rights"" of all cis females, it doesn’t concern me, punish them all.

What rights are actually endangered? Children’s transition? Good, that’s fucked up. Trannies in women’s sports? Who cares lol. Me not being able to use female toilets. Eh, I’ll live. As long as no one stops my bf from fucking me and treating me like his girl, passing will give me all the female treatment I need.

I'm DIY so I don't have anything to worry about. The silver lining of this is that it will force tranners to get serious about what they're putting in their bodies and make them start to DIY too. From there, people pass better without being hondosed any longer, and things start to get just a little bit better because they can stealth now.

>What rights are actually endangered?
How about the right to actually be trans to begin with? If you think HRT and the right to even exist as a trans person isn't in danger then you're just incredibly naive.

jesus how do u tell someone you’ve never been outside and have no empathy u fucking psycho

>If you think HRT
DIY
>and the right to even exist as a trans person isn't in danger
pass