This week I've had sex with 4 people (3 of which were in the same day) and I got plans to have sex with another 2-3...

This week I've had sex with 4 people (3 of which were in the same day) and I got plans to have sex with another 2-3 more tonight. But I am using condoms and on PreP

I don't know how I feel about this but the thrill and quick attention feels good. It's the only thing I've found that gives me dopamine atm. So slut thread?

Attached: 1629070935442.png (418x498, 189.87K)

Iwn

Im starting prep soon, cant wait to start having sex with men probably not with so many different ppl user why dont u just find a fwb?

I'm still a virgin but hrt has made me very hot and i def need to be fucked like the bitch i am. sending nudes to strangers all days isnt enough

It's hard enough for me to find someone I wanna fuck let alone 10 guys in one week. Either I'm picky or ugly lol

i need sluttier clothes to wear for my gf so she can grope me at any time

>user why dont u just find a fwb?
Friendships sort of terrify me because of my immense trauma. My mental issues are such an overt part of my existence that it's impossible for people not to see them. I'm scared of their reactions so I keep everything casual.

It's also less about the sexual pleasure and more about the dopamine rush of being treated like slut by strangers.

Attached: 1594302985360.jpg (771x541, 124.57K)

Is this prep thing prohibively expensive or something. If not, how does hiv still exist?

prep doesnt stop stds only aids.

I have this problem. I constantly feel like I want to start to have casual sex but I can't bring myself to do it.

I feel like I'll start to hate myself. What is the solution for this anoms ? I was thinking of knowing the person a little before having sex with them, but I'm unsure if it will help.

Attached: images - 2022-06-24T203107.366.jpg (739x415, 24.69K)

A good conversation before can definitely help calm the nerves and plenty of other people like that too. But don't go in expecting some deep, emotional conversation before a casual hookup.

Otherwise, the only solution is to get extremely horny and make the decision before you even agree with the other person. "I will get fucked tonight and I'll accept the first person I like". If you've already made up your mind in the beginning, it's easier to follow through

I hope you make some lovely friends to slowly but surely overcome your trauma.

Attached: 198d8984fb31f8715824ba45c1da456f1fd401ad.gif (500x300, 154.49K)

Sometime next week I'm going to meet with someone 20 years old than me and let him train my bussy. Hopefully I don't end up in the news. I'd prefer someone close to my age but they're socially awkward as fuck and so am I so all we do is stutter at each other. I wish the brown twink who lives nearby would message me back.

I feel this. I'm a friendless adult virgoid because I'm too traumatized and autistic to meet people.
I used to really want a long term relationship and stuff, but now I feel like I'd rather casual sex.

I have physical needs that need met. I can live with no bf, but I can't think when I'm hornybrained and just masturbating doesn't make it go away.

Just need a guy who can fuck me silly when I need it

Attached: 1656112460023.png (442x438, 92.86K)

Is it impossible to get emotional and still just be a hook up?

But desu this sounds good, I'm still scared I might hate myself in the afternoon though

Attached: images - 2022-06-24T203053.808.jpg (640x360, 17.15K)

>I'm still scared I might hate myself in the afternoon though
Well, the point of casual sex is to live in the moment. One night of getting fucked silly won't devalue as a person and will likely show you that you were over thinking the whole thing.

this. my friend was on prep and still caught HIV. his doc told him it only prevents AIDS not actual HIV. feels like a horrific scam

>his doc told him it only prevents AIDS not actual HIV. feels like a horrific scam
What? This literally makes no sense. AIDS is the result of HIV permanently destroying your T helper cell count. We have medications to prevent this and it's not PreP. What PreP does is prevent viral particles from binding to the immune system, which it turns out is pretty easy to do because HIV only acts on one very specific receptor

Stop spreading bullshit to scare people.

Post webm or gtfo

>One night of getting fucked silly won't devalue as a person

I'm more scared of hurting my feelings and of the other person (which would hurt my feelings more)

>and will likely show you that you were over thinking the whole thing.

I hope so, because I want to feel the slut in me at least once in my life

Attached: images - 2022-06-24T203035.441.jpg (739x415, 27.56K)

>I'm more scared of hurting my feelings and of the other person (which would hurt my feelings more)
Wanting nice conversation to calm nerves is going to make you seem sincere. And you're not going to hurt a man's feelings by properly draining his balls lol

Also, so long as you embrace the fact you're a slut getting good dick you won't have hurt feelings either. Just go do it, user.

I used to be a whore. Then I caught gonnorhea or Chlamydia(??) And HSV1 breakout anally. I stopped wearing out my mudflaps and got a bf. Sex feels less exciting now. I realized I used sex as a way to meet new friends lol.

>sex as a way to make new friends
As it was meant to be

damn rip to your bf