All trannies need to buy guns now. Its is absolutely critical you be able to defend yourselves

All trannies need to buy guns now. Its is absolutely critical you be able to defend yourselves.

Roe v wade is gone and its a matter of months before our rights are on the chopping block too.

I am not joking this isnt a fucking joking matter you will be no longer protected in half of the fucking country in any shape or form.

This is approaching step 7 in the stages of genocide with just a hop skip and a jump to extermination

Attached: Lobster+gerbil_ebb11d_9620380.jpg (1200x1686, 243.06K)

don't worry I'm sure they will spare you for being le based right wing hon

Destiny says it's overblown and that if they do end up banning my healthcare it's trans people's fault for causing such a fuss in the first place. Why are you lying to me?

Im not tho. Im a stout libertarian down to having sex with consenting 16 year olds.

>destiny

So some retarded fuckstick twitter talking head is your oracle huh?

The way he described it being my fault for pushing for too much if Republicans ban the ability of a person to medically transition was extremely logical and well thought out to me. He also focuses on the issues that matter like all the tweets being made about how trans women should be considered women and how that is alienating normal people. I respect his priorities.

Maybe I need to move to an even bluer state.
Might actually vote for the first time this year, straight D.

hope you're not white, desu. If you are, why not go all out and move to north korea?

>turning my country into south africa to own the people who don't like women killing their kids in their state
retard

>the onion
bruh

Sorry I will never buy a gun because I try to have trust in other people as fellow human beings.
Do you remember when you used to be able to pass someone on the street and not care because you assumed they were just like you and not some nutcase? I staunchly refuse to relinquish those times.

>muh keeds
I hope you keep your integrity when your daughter gets raped and is forced to carry some psychopathic “we need to talk about Kevin” demon spawn to term.

>not genociding the gays is literally 1984
As the driven snow, faggot

Those times never existed.

Are you a post 9/11 birth? I feel sorry for you.

>biden setting up agencies to "fight disinformation" online, working with social media to censor "disinformation," getting to define what disinformation is and spearheading an interntional effort to get "disinformation" removed from the internet isn't orwellian
idiot

*insert npc 41% ack with dancing suicide troon jak here*

Thank god Im not a retarded American so I don't have to worry about this at all.

>republicans want to genocide gays
Read that on r/politics? Take your schizo meds.
>nothing wrong with biden and dems persecuting their political enemies in courtrooms, like kyle rittenhouse
commie

Lol you just didnt hear about all the rape and murders all the time because there wasnt as much money in the news prior to the 90s

>muh rape
It accounts for a trivial number of all abortions. And, retard, this isn't a nation-wide ban on abortion.

So you are just a zoomer. I am sorry you know nothing other than paranoia world.

ye

Attached: CE5D956B-F090-416F-8E53-1C2DD9F5C795.jpg (500x375, 40.18K)

>>nothing wrong with biden and dems persecuting their political enemies in courtrooms, like kyle rittenhouse
kyle rittenhouse killed two people and got off scot free.

Dumbass Christian nigger.

There never was a cohesive society in the us. There always has been a minority thats been causing havoc. First it was pilgrims and settlers, then indians, then niggers, then spics and etc etc.

You just idolize the 50s and shit because youre racist and love the concept of sundown towns.

Men are killing actual kids with guns almost daily but they don't seem to care enough to stop it