Why do faggots care about abortion? You can't get pregnant from ass sex

Why do faggots care about abortion? You can't get pregnant from ass sex.

Attached: Screenshot (88).png (584x295, 49.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/news/2022/06/24/thomas-constitutional-rights-00042256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because I feel bad for people who aren't me?
also this will almost certainly lead to bad things happening to LGBT people

Because the judges who want to ban abortion want to go for gay marriage next. It's also good to care about other people.

why do incels care about banning abortion? they won't get anyone pregnant anyway

70% of americans support roe v wade. any politician with a brain is going to use this as a voting issue

Why did some straight people care about gay rights? It's called empathy

Holy shit you dumb retarded gorilla cis male nigger, you don't need to be apart of the affected group to have empathy. Plus, a lot of trannys believe this is only going to lead to LGBT+ rights being threatened or taken away. There are already rumors being spread around. Why do faggots like you care so much if other groups have empathy for AFAB individuals?

Yeah, incels can't get pregnant.
Because they're male.

risk of overthrowing other rights related to the right of privacy, such as the right to buttsex and gay marriage politico.com/news/2022/06/24/thomas-constitutional-rights-00042256
alito claims "don't worry about it it's just overthrowing abortion" but considering conservative justicies like Barrett lied under oath to Congress about Roe v Wade, i don't doubt that it's possible they'd go back on their word again

> because I feel bad for people who aren't me?
The story of Any Forums is that this is a place made by and for people that viscerally, physically cannot understand this and never will. Quit trying.

Because some of the same legal logic regarding privacy that upheld Roe also protects issues such as gay rights. OP is a brainlet.

>ASPD person again fails to understand the concept of empathy

>moid is baffled by the concepts of empathy and intellectual consistency
lol
lmao, even

>he doesn't knows about boibortions
lulz

because gay men and straight women have a history of solidarity when it comes to fighting for each others' rights.

The less say the government has in your health, body, financial choices, interests, and movement the better for a free citizenry. I support abortion for the same reason I support gun rights, the best government is a weak government.

Any Forums is primarily for spergs, not psychopaths. You never went through that struggle, quit trying.

Why is empathy such a foreign concept to rightwingers? I'm not even trying to shitpost, I genuinely want to understand. Even if you don't feel empathy yourself, why can't you understand that other people still do?

Straight women hate gay men and laugh behind your back.

Because the world revolves about me and my fucking issues and if you dont like it then I'll shoot you right where you stand you filthy commie.

The same court that got rid of abortion rights wants to get rid of gay marriage and allow states to pass sodomy laws again. They need to be resisted at every turn.