Cis woman with very deep voice

>cis woman with very deep voice
>no hormone problems, never been on hrt
>only ever seen one woman with a voice deeper than mine
>some aussie girl on tik tok
what if i took t for a couple of months to further deepen my voice? i’m almost certain i would be a bass.

Attached: Dr. Girlfriend.png (1014x1344, 2.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/12TtyubFkd57
vocaroo.com/1fKsKz2wcaGi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why would you?

Inhale that really heavy gas that makes your voice lower

thatd be sexy

honestly i’m not sure. part of me thinks it sounds interesting/fun, part of me wants to go all in and own it since it’s always been my defining feature, for better or worse. also it’s already so “unique” i don’t think it being deeper would significantly impact my life in any way, if that makes sense

vocaroo plsssss

go for it then but you might end up w some body hair/ peachfuzz that you’re uncomfortable with

take some other substance unless one of these applies:

- you want to become ugly
- you are a transgendered

take your shots aiden

could try to limit systemic T by applying gel only around your throat but that also might give you a neckbeard

>voca.ro/12TtyubFkd57
imagine this on t
i am worried about facial hair. i definitely don’t want any of that
does it really make you ugly? i actually don’t know anyone on t irl

>>voca.ro/12TtyubFkd57
>imagine this on t
hot

Your voice is very attractive

honestly, i’ll have to look into it! my number one deterrent is probably facial hair though. then acne
i really am curious to see how much deeper it could go to be honest
that’s sweet, thanks user. i used to really get bullied for it a lot so it’s nice to hear people say they think it’s nice

This. Inhale some heavy inert gas like Xenon or SF6. Don't risk frog voice for a joke.

woah you sound so hot i'd let you step on me
>i actually don’t know anyone on t irl
you don't know any men? xP
but like... speaking from experience, my ftm exbf went from completely smooth face minus some fluff to needing to shave twice a week and having stubble when he kissed me in three months, and that was on a relatively low dose (50mg cypionate intramuscular/week)
his voice didn't drop at all, but he went from getting "miss" like 20% of the time to 0%, so keep that in mind
i'd recommend not going on T, you might get lucky and get voice drop but nothing else or you might honify yourself and subject yourself to transphobia for no reason
voice training works the other way as well, repeat "ngoob goob noob moob" over and over and try to keep your voicebox in the position it drops to when you're saying the "oo"s

pooner energy is off the scale, who are you kidding op

OP 6 months from now: REEEE I GOT GROOMED INTO IRREVERSIBLY DAMAGING MY VOICE

>voca.ro/12TtyubFkd57
you can still train that lower without T, easily, easiest way to avoid facial hair
this is a cis woman who also never had any hormone problems vocaroo.com/1fKsKz2wcaGi

>frog voice
honestly i already come very close to this when i get too excited lmao
unfortunately, i look like my name is brittney. i do like those kinds of roles, though
>voice training
thanks for the response, i guess i may as well try voice training before i do anything else. i didn’t realize facial hair could come in that fast
if this is in reference to the way i type it might just be because i spend most of my time on fandom twitter

do you know the name of that person or was it posted here?

Bass vocalist troon here: you already have a good voice, you just need to expand your glottis and get an open quotient, and use your chest for sounding off
If you suck ass at singing then find a vocal coach to help you sing contralto

what the hell lmao

facial hair is literally the first observable effect of T in most people
if you want a temporary preview of part of what you can achieve with good, consistent voice training you can try the following exercise:
>stand straight, feet shoulder width apart, shoulders back and relaxed, dont tense your core beyond what you need to stay standing
>hum as low as you can
>while humming go tiptoe
>drop down on your heels repeated
>increase the force you drop down with slowly
>repeat this for at least 3 to 6 deep breaths of humming
this will lower your laryngal position for a decent while and give you a deeper and more resonant voice
the effect dissipates relatively fast depending on how much you move around and tense because muscles go back to their "normal" relaxed position and so, but it is still informative, not only for what the result sounds like (record it to judge it better obvs) but also because it can give you some somatic hints what you need to change about your body position and muscle tension and so on

she's an ex of mine, not a public figure