Reminder

Reminder.

Attached: AFAB.png (327x174, 14.1K)

trannies really can't go a single day without making a major event about themselves can they

either get called slurs or this lmfao

Attached: ache.jpg (256x256, 10.56K)

>fucking roe v wade gets overturned
>uuhm don't forget about the heckin transboys and enb- AFAB enbies
every day i become more and more misogynistic

I'm not really keen on the overemphasis on what language we use (who gives a fuck, I just want people to have rights) but like there are some trans people who get pregnant.

I hate being brought into this why do "FtMs" want to remind everyone that they can get pregnant
Yes they deserve reproductive rights but it's not like they'll actually be treated any different legally anyway, why even fucking specify.

Pretty sure most actual trans men hate that people keep bringing up the fact they were born with female anatomy... like, shut up already.

>there are some trans people who get pregnant
i think all 200 ftms who want to and physically can have babies can have their feelings set aside for the 167 million other women today idk

I agree mostly due to what said. If it had any legal bearing, I could bring myself to care.

>don’t forget
literally no one forgot. why do they all assume no one thinks of them as intrinsically female?

Yeah. It's very clearly just attention seeking from overly progressive retards and he/they "FtMs" who aren't even on T who are afraid of even being thought of as female, while also going out of their way to remind everyone that they have ovaries (Super male and masculine wombs dood!)

To be fair, there are trans "women" who also keep talking about their dicks all the time... so yeah, there's just too many LARPing as trans nowadays.

jesus christ.

>not like they'll actually be treated any differently
exactly
>women just lost a lot bodily autonomy to the state due to roe v. wade falling
>women, trans men and non-binary people just lost bodily autonomy to the state due to roe v. wade falling
i’m not saying we should misgender anyone but i am saying the same exact group with the same number of people were referenced in both of these sentences

I am biased and don't care as much about that.
I can imagine a chick with a dick but not a dude with a pussy.
But that's changing slowly after hanging out with normal FtMs.

Although, I will say it is retarded that so many MtFs are chiming in on abortion rights to remind people of tranny rights. I understand that they are linked through bodily autonomy but jesus take a fucking hint you know?

Yeah. It's just so self centered to go "Uhm achtually men can get pregnant too" I don't think a doctor will fucking care, you're pregnant you will be put in with biological females who fucking cares. It's a women's rights issue, even if .05% of them aren't cis women.

You have to go back

In my personal opinion, if someone has no genital dysphoria they can't really call themselves a trans man/trans woman. Sure, people can decide to not get surgery and try to accept the way they were born, but being actively happy about their birth genitals just doesn't make sense to me.

Being trans is not as concrete as one may think. I do not understand those who do not have bottom dysphoria, but their other forms of pain are very real.
Language is broken. I think it is better to use trans as a broad term, to include those who have different transition goals than us, than it is to make a dozen hyper specific terms to divide those who are more "true" than others.
Personally I view those with no bottom dysphoria as a brand of nonbinary, but who am I to police them?

Thank you I will use your inclusive language!

Attached: images (60).jpg (533x532, 14.78K)

Yeah, I think it makes more sense to consider people like that nonbinary... of course, as you said, I'm not gonna police them. Still, I cringe a lot at "trans" people who keep bringing up their birth anatomy and being ok with it, or even fetishizing themselves based on it. Like, why do they even consider themselves a woman if they have male genitals and are happy about it??