Will trans activists be held accountable for pushing feminists to the right?

Will trans activists be held accountable for pushing feminists to the right?

Attached: EtPzQ89VgAIdMvj.jpg (2500x2385, 460.59K)

Every year the far right will grow bigger and bigger, and we are only going to blame the far right instead of looking inward.

>they don’t know

Attached: AAA197EB-74E9-4DCC-8C7B-192372D18102.gif (388x356, 2.17M)

Something about Jews? Just say it, kid.

Pretty sure I'm the one who "just wanted to go to the bathroom", ffs.

Lol no. This isn’t our fault. Feminists should be commending us for eliminating the amount of men in the world, chemically castrating ourselves to prevent sex-offending, rejecting manhood and masculinity, and joining team woman. Even Valerie Solanas said we would be spared by SCUM. If you are willing to join the far right and sacrifice women’s rights just to own the trannies, you were never a feminist to begin with lol

Attached: eat shit.png (700x393, 507.45K)

>I

Attached: laughing-gif-5.gif (420x314, 1.23M)

Bisexuals are supposed to be innocent people, you look like a schizo.

>pulls schizo accusations out of nowhere
>jewposting
every time

the far right feminists aren't changing their views, they're backwards morons stuck with a child's understanding of gender and class struggles developed 100 years ago. they're not interested in learning or thinking and would prefer to just dig their heels into their obviously awful views if it means they don't have to change
they would've already been fascists if they were cis men

lmao are you fucking kidding me? are they actually saying this with a straight face? feminists decided on their own that trannies were inconvenient to their bullshit. they don't have jack shit to do with far right. any leftist faction that goes against the grain gets branded as far right as a way of ostracization.

>I

Attached: 943.jpg (680x365, 47.65K)

i don't care but "feminists" are why i've spent chuckled about abortion rights all day today. they get what they deserve.

Attached: 1649168753882.png (1406x746, 96.45K)

Feminism has always been a far right ideology. It's an AFAB supremacist monarchy.

Some BBC would fix this!

>bragging that feminists are on your team
bro that's the sign to abandon ship

Shouldn't you being on the same side as (((them))) clue you in on something not being right with your politics, transbians?

>beat up hooker doing survival sex work in the street for no reason just to own the libfems
So this is the power of radical 'feminism'

but plenty of you are sexual predators anyway, and we're not allowed to keep you away from us anymore (or any other men, so long as they say they "identify" as a woman)
where's the commendable part

>us
lol sure yeah “us”

Umm like... excuse me gorge...is that like a ummm like a J K Rowling t-shirt? Um gorge? Are you like a hecking fascist?

Attached: 411412.png (657x601, 497.55K)