/ftg/ - FAILED TRANNY GEN

you may only post in this thread if your transition has been a failure, either you're a perma boymoder, a (n actual) hon or some obvious massive defect that impairs you ability to troon completely

I remember being 14 and dreaming about the day I'd grow up to be a cool goth girl, instead I'm a fucking ugly KHHV retard with a barrel chest and no tits, I used to get attention when posting here, now nobody responds to my posts, even in boymode I get stared at on the streets but I look so "off" in girlmode that there's just no point leaving boymode. Fuck everything

Attached: lonely.jpg (750x563, 18.94K)

I didn’t take hrt but grew one boob now if I do take it the boob will grow disproportionately to the other so I refuse to take hrt so I consider myself a weird one boob tranny failure

That's not how that works

Can't wait for this thread to be filled with bdd passoids.

don’t give me hopefuel

i pass but i cant code for shit and that impairs me as a transgender (mtf) individual looking to land a job and live life as a coder. i think it goes hand in hand with being trans, can i post here?

>grew one boob
Already half way there. Can we see your uniboob?

no I’m not a whore…

hihihihihi
perma manmoder herr

Attached: FF4C02F9-DEDA-41E0-BB98-3695F4769873.jpg (561x532, 34.78K)

ngl, I actually had high hopes at the start of my transition

the incel talk makes you uglier

fuck off

You'll just say im bdd passoid but i get clocked a lot

Attached: 20220624_105836.jpg (2560x1920, 1.56M)

why

Chubby lateshit here, going to keep trying to make this work for at least a year otherwise it's nb cope time.. I refuse to honmode

it was more curiosity

its painful, im 23 now and have had an on/off struggle with getting proper levels for like 2 years, my body just won't work with e. i've tried pills, patches, injections.
my levels are finally okay now but even though, i ve still never malefailed or had anyone become slightly suspicious.

>but i get clocked a lot
idk how much "a lot" is, but this kinda assumes you at least malefail....

>going to keep trying to make this work for at least a year otherwise it's nb cope time
yeah, same.
i doubt 1 more year will fix anything but its the only hope i really have rn

some user posted a pic of themselves that was almost like redrawn with cartoon outlines. I don't remember the thread or any info to search for it but I've been OK with using whatever app he used to draw my body. but I can't figure out what that app is. voice in the wind dunno if anyone recalls that.

I feel at home now

Yeah I'm going to try to effortmax and lose weight+work out ass but I'll still have big man shoulders and fridge bod so idk

Attached: coolest-head-in-fridge-halloween-costume-5-21314096.jpg (267x400, 19.79K)

I was off of E and Boca for 3 weeks
My midface got longer. Particularly my eyes got higher up
My hands physically got larger
And I'm pretty sure I got brain damage from having no sex hormones.