Are Black Fem Guys really undesirable?

As a black gay guy who prefers to be feminine, it depresses me that it seems like guys aren't attracted to feminine black guys and that attraction only lies for fairer skin. Which sucks because I think black fem guys can look cute too if they don't go for that over the top Nicki Minaj / Cardi B style.

Attached: Afro Femboy 2.png (1861x1932, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/eMTmgHIHv1A?feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Youve made this thread like 2 times, ive said it before, i'd fuck a black fem guy if they were hot while spouting history and fantasy lore facts

Whites aren't attracted to blacks at all
You guys look like bonobos to them

This you?
youtube.com/shorts/eMTmgHIHv1A?feature=share

Attached: lol.jpg (720x999, 294.07K)

they're definitely cute, shame that black lgbt guys get pigeonholed
brainworms

Kai from reddit?
And yeah, black men especially "fem" ones aren't attractive.

Rarely. Post pics.

black guys in general are pretty butt ugly, hell even black women aren't really feminine so yeah id say theyre undesirable

don’t listen to white people, they have the worst taste when it comes to who they think looks good. Like they literally had to colonize the whole world to make white women the beauty standard. like when white people age like milk left out of the fridge, how can they really be the example of beauty? nonwhite gays find black femmes attractive, and a lot of white gays too. any white gay that’s “no blacks, no femmes” is shit tier dating material anyway. being that much of a pickme “i’m not like other gays” is gonna be boringggg

>wypipo are... LE BAD

fem or not black guys are gross

yeah, sorry. i’m trans and bi but will NEVER ever lust, have sex with, or even interact with black trans, fems, chasers, or whatever. do not find them attractive at all and don’t want to be murder by the tops. i guess if they’re lightskin (and not a chaser) we could be friends

Cope

yup “the beauty standard”. that’s why all black females try to copy white females with their hair and everything and wear literal wigs to imitate them. why don’t you and the rest of the blacks just embrace your genes and not wear wigs? or is it they wish they had white hair and more white genes?

Any Forums trannies are literally the worst people in the world to ask this to.
Their constant victimization resulting in them vindicating everybody else and feeling like they have a free pass to do so because of their liberal exemption mixed with the usual Any Forums racism makes them especially damning of other raced lgbts.

Niggers are disgusting kill yourself no one loves you

fake gays
gay culture is really just black gay culture.
gay slang? gay fashion? pride itself? all made by black fems
when white gays wear it, it either fits cuz they actually know real black people, or it doesn’t cuz it’s such a knock off and they’re too stupid to see how badly they’ve done at copying it

Black gay culture is literally black female "culture".

if you don’t want to be murdered, why align with the white conservatives who are sharpening their knifes and loading their guns, ready to spill tranny blood? the most pathetic way to commit suicide is to imagine you’re “one of the good ones” that “you’re not like other trans girls” when sexually frustrated white boys are out looking for their next hate crime, you’ll be easy to find, since you’re already in their contacts as their last fucktoy

Even black afabs are undesirable

Attached: 7830CB47-C470-409B-8E41-E8F12432351E.jpg (1026x1280, 198K)

true, black trans women are just as much the inventors of gay culture as black gay men

I’ll gladly break a fembuck

id be into a black person if they still tried to look pretty in a normal way and didnt pump themselves full of plastic + talked like a normal person so def would

i had a really cute fem black guy once who i was cool with. lots of fun and he smelled good. he did have a fascination with an indian cultist and had an public sex fetish but otherwise he was the best i ever had.

but OP, just be upfront about yourself and someone will be there to collect you.

why the fuck do 'noo no white people!!' plebes always say white people sre bad because white colonists despite most of us not even being relatrd to them and COLONISTS NO LONGER EXISTING
Retard. Besides, how can your skin color determine if you have goos taste or not? This braindead garbage always boils down to 'I HATE LE WHITE PEOPLE THEY ARE A MONOLITHH NOO'