I just want a boyfriend ;-;

I just want a boyfriend ;-;
I just want to text someone late night wishing I was with them, excited just to be a part of there life
Someone to cuddle and make food for
Play games together while in his arms
I want to live my life to please someone because it makes me happy. I'm a degen too I'd cosplay as your favorite waifus and we could roleplay too
Literally whenever I match with a guy we talk for about an hour and then they ask if I'm down to hook up. I've considered trying fwb and hoping it turns into more but I'll probably just get heart broken ;;

Attached: dancing-monkey-bloons.gif (534x640, 3.47M)

Are you mtf?

Yes but I look like a teenage boy or ftm at best

Post pic.

you’ll find a man who feels lucky to be with you user
it’s the best I love cuddling my bf while he plays animal crossing and kissing the back of his neck

I only say ftm cause a nurse assumed I was last week. I literally just look like my teenage self.
P.s. this is my new favorite photo because the lighting makes it look like I'm about to morb out

Oops forgot to post my honself

Attached: 20220624_130923.jpg (1431x2993, 692.68K)

I'm pretty sure my clock is ticking in terms for Age I feel like an old man sometimes

I showed you my dick pls respond

jesus christ

SAMEE I wanna do all those things but guys just want to hook up and stuff aaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 11bnl5jgvtx81.jpg (1316x1316, 301.98K)

Yee if you look how I do dudes will wanna fuck but be to embarrassed to actually date you :/

post more pics please

I’m kinda cute though :c, I’m just socially retarded and live in the middle of nowhere

Attached: 1FCA503F-4028-45E4-A8CF-ECE9AAC1830F.jpg (947x947, 105.97K)

Chud moding
Implies I'm not cute, post pics, mog me, you wont >:)

Attached: 20220617_003850.jpg (2944x2208, 1.42M)

>I just want to text someone late night wishing I was with them, excited just to be a part of there life
having only been in one relationship, but purely online, i miss this so much
she was extremely toxic and was basically using me to try and get a place to live but i still miss it so much. just the smallest "good morning, good night" messages were life fuel

yeah you are cute

th-thanks user :>

whats your body count.

post op 32 yo transwoman (exgf) + her 28yo female friend

What the actual fuck

la creatura

good you havent whored yourself out.